F2 racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2 racing

how many 250's are planning to race F2 next year, im just getting my bike ready now, will be doing a few tuning days over summer and the should be ready to go.

been racing club 1000 the last few years but it scared the shit out of me the bikes are just to heavy to put around the corners as i only weigh 68k
    and i don't train unless you count drinking, so im hoping the rgv will be more my size.

i hope there will be a few in this class should be good fun if we can get the numbers up.
    Even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day

i'm putting my hand up for next year, i'm pretty sure that the other proddy riders will be throwing their hats into the ring as well
    Originally posted by Pkunk
    It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

I'm in too. Have a VJ22 and just waiting for a new motor to arrive from the UK.

Comment

Im planning on trying to start racing my RGV next year, depending on work and my busted up ankle.

So so far thats three VJ22's and if I read right one VJ23
        In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

four is a good start but lets put the word out there, this could be a really fun class with very close racing.

we could make this a great entry level to racing as there bikes are cheap to buy compaired to a 600 or 1000, running costs are the same for what ever bike you run, but as i have found out over the years you can spend as much or as little as you like.

lets get as many two strokes back on the grid as we can.
          Last edited by 180; 27-09-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Pity you can't run the 400s, I think you'd find even more people interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
              motor sport has to cut costs across the board from Motogp to club racing,
              the money just isnt out there any more so you never know the 400's might return as a cheaper form of racing.

it all depends on the people racing as to what size bike they can afford to buy and run.

Comment

was just looking at the regulations for F2.. 2T single pot up to 500cc?

CR500 motard anyone?
                Originally posted by Bendito
                If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                  yes, you can. there just aren't any on the grid at the moment. Maya has on (i think), but i'm not sure who else does. they can enter, and i'm sure they'd be fast with a good rider steering it. the other problem is getting your hands on them. they are gray imports, so they would have to be for racing only
                  It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

There is a few VFR400's floating around as well, and someone also had a baby baby gixxer 400 that was being raced for quite some time.

Was watching the F2 racing today, the 125GP bikes rule the roost in that class really but for an entry level class it sure looks like a hell of a lot of fun on an rgv still.
                    In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaChild View Post
                      yes, you can. there just aren't any on the grid at the moment. Maya has on (i think), but i'm not sure who else does. they can enter, and i'm sure they'd be fast with a good rider steering it. the other problem is getting your hands on them. they are gray imports, so they would have to be for racing only
                      wasn't the ZXR 400 released here? , i used to have one in jersey went like a rocket , what it lost in power it made up in the corners

Comment

I will be racing the rgv again next year, and I'm pretty sure the other aprilia will be there too.

Alphachild.....what happened to you yesterday? All ok?
                        RR #137

Supported by [/IMG]

Comment

i'd love to on my RGV.... depends on the pace i can pick up over the next few trackdays when i get back!

Comment

F2 could use more proddy numbers. a lot cheaper than GP machines. but if you want something faster, i hear that there will be 125GP machines available for lease next season. i have no idea on the details, but best to contact Ray Hatton (as he is part of the brains trust behind the operation)

yeah, i'm ok, but couldnt race at R5. long story, but hopefully on the way to things getting how they should be

Comment

Will be trying to hit the track next year (on the rgv), not sure if i'll be seriously "Racing" though.
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X