call to F2 strokers - Officials Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call to F2 strokers - Officials Course

call to all two strokers in F2. to get extra track time, we need to have people to officiate the session as we ride. MWA has courses available, and i'm hoping to put my hand up for this over the next couple weeks (next course is October 14th from 6pm until 10pm - a Wednesday). there are still spaces available. will any others be willing to put their hand up for it?

we know we are behind the 125cc machines for speed, and the best way to rectify that is with more track time. if we can get two or three officials in a group, we can have organize a small group and take turns at officiating, making sure that no one misses out. any takers?

Motorcycling Western Australia - Road Racing, Motocross, Enduro, Trials, Speedway, Vintage, Historic....
    Motorcycling Western Australia - Road Racing, Motocross, Enduro, Trials, Speedway, Vintage, Historic....

2-Strokers confirmed for 14th October Lvl.1 Officials Course (currently 6 people, as of 05/10/2009)
    Jane Doe
    MaximPrime
    Simo19
    AlphaChild
    AC's non-riding friend (Dwayne)
    Last edited by AlphaChild; 05-10-2009, 12:38 PM.
    Originally posted by Pkunk
    It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

i take it your looking at private practice sessions for 250's if that's the case i will do the officials course , count me in
    Even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day

Comment

exactly. great to hear. do you have a form already, or will you need one? here is the link to the form - http://www.motorcyclingwa.org.au/fil...orm%202009.doc

Level 1 Operational Official Course, Wednesday 14th October, 6 - 10pm gives the information about the course time
      It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaChild View Post
        exactly. great to hear. do you have a form already, or will you need one? here is the link to the form - http://www.motorcyclingwa.org.au/fil...orm%202009.doc

Level 1 Operational Official Course, Wednesday 14th October, 6 - 10pm gives the information about the course time
        Thanks AC, I'm interested
        RR #137

Supported by [/IMG]

Comment

i've just put my form in this morning. to all who are going, be there or be square

i have a friend at work who is interested in doing it too. he doesnt ride at all, which is perfect for us, because he'll be able to officiate and won't whinge about not getting a ride. it might take a bottle of scotch to get him down, but hey, more the merrier

with two or three officials, it can be like a mini 2-stroke tuning day up to 6 bikes on track at any one time - i dont think there are even that many proddy machines in F2 at the moment

Comment

cheers for the form will fill it in and send it off asap

Comment

got the ok from my friend too. looks like we have our non-riding official, plus we can sit back and officiate in turns i'll edit the #1 post to have a list of confirmed names. PM me if you're confirmed

Comment

*bump* i forgot to mention two things

firstly, the course is free (as in you don't have to pay money for the course )

secondly, you need to apply 8 days prior to the course day, which in this case makes it October 6th (next Tuesday)

AFAIK only five people have officially put their names down for the course, which means heaps of space left. the only thing you need to do is bring yourself, pen and paper. unless you fall asleep or have no comprehension of safety, you shouldnt have a problem becoming a Lvl.1 Official

Comment

if your names not down your not coming in!

( sorry could not help myself they made me do it )

Comment

Will fill out the form and send it in first thing monday

Comment

I have just filled in the officials course form and sent, so count me in .

Comment

mine is sent away also. count me in

Comment

also another update. i've made up a group on PSB called F2 - specifically for those who raced/race/will be racing in Formula 2. open to all F2'ers, not just strokers - Perth Street Bikes - F2

Comment

*final bump*
                            right. seems like the final numbers are all in. we've got literally half of the attendees in F2 this time around. i was at the MCRC presentation dinner last night (it was really something), got to catch up with Peter Smith. mentioned that we're going to try get some practice sessions together as a group of F2 racers, so he's looking forward to seeing everyone on the Wednesday too

on that note, we'll have a quick get-together on the Wednesday afternoon/evening before the course. the course starts up at 6pm, try to get to maylands about half an hour before. i'll pm all with some more details

Comment

thanks and congrats to the F2 guys who went. we'll hopefully find out how things are coming along in about 2 weeks time. who's up for flag marshal duty at kings?

Comment

Working...
                              X