Hows the size of her, waist !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows the size of her, waist !

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

fuck yeah its small
    perfect size woman though

Comment

Wow! Yeah, small waist!

And massive thread bump!
      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
      In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
      Amen, brother. Amen.
      My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Ha ha WTF?
        Find me on Instagram

Comment

Broad shoulders, narrow hips, fake breasts, looks like she could have been a man or one of those crazy women body builders.

or just some mirical of nature & maybe some plastic surgery

Comment

@Deej

Knew a chick like that, you could encircle her waist with both thumbs and indexes.

Australia's loss is NZ's gain in this case, alas...
            "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

The miracles of photoshop.

Comment

What a waste.
                They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by Melkor View Post
                  The miracles of photoshop.
                  Indeed.

Here is the original

Comment

lmao!
                    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Looks like HE-MAN! I mean SHE-MAN!
                      Free android puzzle game
                      https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TempleOfMedina

Comment

Pfft, I'd let her try and tear my cock off with her labia..
                        "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

She has a beautiful face... But her body doesn't look right :/ I'd like to see her un-photo shopped if thats the case

Comment

While we're here, i'll just link a few more images from the same folder as the one above^^:

Sydney Moon

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                              What a waste.
                              You know why they call the bit between a womans tits and pussy a waist don't you?
                              Because you can easily fit another set of tits in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X