No announcement yet.

Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

I am a fan of the visual appearance of Beyonce more than the music.

This video is not overtly sexual, but give's me the 'orn - Something about a desperate, dejected housewife that floats my boat.

"Can I help you with your car lady?"

Actually, this is a little overtly sexual...
      Last edited by devolved; 05-09-2011, 09:40 AM.
      Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
      Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

One year on and I find this little gem.

They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

after perusing this thread, it would seem that the naughtier the better. well, how's this one go then? shit song, rather explicit video

"I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

not sure if this is on here somewhere but I enjoyed its four and half minutes

Stewie: Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Comment

^^^ that dont look like what i saw on channel v about 10 million times ^^^
              "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
                ^^^ that dont look like what i saw on channel v about 10 million times ^^^
                That video is the reason Miley's dancing was NOT a big deal. She was dancing on that guy who is trotting around with half naked women.
                This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                  One year on and I find this little gem.

Bugger me, from the preview image I thought Nick was doing a duet with Gina Rhinehart!

Comment

Comment

Love this.

Comment

I had a very bitter-sweet love affair with a Citroen CX.

Comment

Depeshe mode for some thread revival.

Comment

Comment

Chuck Berry....has passed on.. WTF.?
                              " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Demon View Post
                                This one always reminds me of a gym I use to go to.
                                Last edited by nos; 01-05-2017, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X