This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for your PSB Babe Round II

CoverGirl2011 Profile - 158 - Michelle Erickson (Mishyy) - 634348394935258750 - ZOO Weekly

We ran out of time and she missed out but she has entered another so here we go

Vote for our Mishyy

You always get my vote Michelle xx

Have voted for Mishyy, and have said, she made an awesome effort for MAD.... but it bugs me how Zoo tries to reduce her to a mindless image of bimbo(as they do for all) If they recognize her efforts intellectually,as well it would be even better . Seriously, the shite Zoo comes up with is astounding.
    But all a bit of a giggle I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
      Have voted for Mishyy, and have said, she made an awesome effort for MAD.... but I will refuse to let Zoo reduce her to a mindless image of bimbo. If they recognize her efforts intellectually, I will retract. Seriously, the shite Zoo comes up with is astounding
      I have read the quotes and Q&A and whilst it may appear bimboish if you wanna look at that way, anyone who knows Michelle would know that she quite the opposite and knowing her quite well I can't see any bad things about what is said coz at end of day I know how totally awesome she is

VOTE number 1 for MISHYYYY

Comment

Voted as thanks for MAD (and also 'cos you're cute). Good luck!

Comment

Another vote from me - also as a thanks for MAD.
          "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Voted

Comment

wow you can just keep clicking vote and it seems to register...

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Working...
              X