ODWTK - what's the name of...possibly NWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODWTK - what's the name of...possibly NWS

The diamond shaped happy gap at the top of a woman's thighs just below the money maker?

Is there a medical term for it?

Please explain with your noodie pics.

Is this the bit your talking about ??

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Bazinga!

Comment

I have no idea what the name of that little piece of heaven is. But iv always been an admirer.

And that chick is called Keyra, there afew videos of her around doing dances in minimal clothing. Worth a look if youcan find them.

Comment

Bermuda triangle
          "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Dat gap.
            No idea really but I think more pics may help us get to the bottom of this

Comment

Originally posted by Sonik View Post
              Dat gap.
              No idea really but I think more pics may help us get to the bottom of this
              I concur. Bring the pixels.

Relocation to the 'Babes' thread?

Comment

per·i·ne·um
                   [per-uh-nee-uhm] Show IPA
                –noun, plural -ne·a  [-nee-uh] Show IPA. Anatomy .
                the area in front of the anus extending to the fourchette of the vulva in the female and to the scrotum in the male.
                the diamond-shaped area corresponding to the outlet of the pelvis, containing the anus and vulva or the roots of the penis.
                My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

I thought it was called the Biffon...as in it's the bit your balls biff on during sex?
                  I've got a Blade, I'm not afraid...

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

lol.^^
                    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Didnt know there was a name, but it's just near the chin-rest
                      Dead Man's Hand
                      Internationational Porter Protection Group
                      Just call me Pat

Comment

Perineum is the area above "the gappage".

Got Gappage = orsm.
                        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Another vote for gappage here

Comment

Its actually hard to find a decent photo of the elusive gap. Theres plenty of hot ass photos, just not many with what im looking for.
                            More resources are rather limited on the work computer though.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gappage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	4879547

Comment

Working...
                              X