No announcement yet.

Bike wash...oh how I hate a dirty bike...NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Dr E;2821144]At times...most of the time is spent in places cleaning up after other peoples messes.
    QUOTE]

so the above pics were taken in the US?
    B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

I get from his post he's a soldier or contractor from the US. Wish my misses would clean my bike, naked or clothed....

Comment

[QUOTE=Tallerthansteve;2821248]
        Originally posted by Dr E View Post
        At times...most of the time is spent in places cleaning up after other peoples messes.
        QUOTE]

so the above pics were taken in the US?
        Yes they were...last year on the Blue and White Busa and a couple years back on the other bikes.

Originally posted by Johnno View Post
        I get from his post he's a soldier or contractor from the US. Wish my misses would clean my bike, naked or clothed....
        Close. Did my time in service of my country and somehow I believed science was the way to go when I got out as it was a life long passion and would pay well. Yeah right...anyway if I could get paid to watch the misses wash bikes and ride I would do it. Heck, if she could get paid to wash bikes and ride she would do it!
        To myself, I am only a child playing on a beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me... Issac Newton

Comment

this is a gee up

Comment

Tuesday titties...

Common guys, somebody else has to have a wife or girl friend who cleans the bike off once and awhile...don't you???

Sometimes the boat needs cleaning as well...

Gotta clean the pipes out as well!

Last edited by Dr E; 26-04-2013, 07:47 PM.
            To myself, I am only a child playing on a beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me... Issac Newton

Comment

i'VE got a green towel just like that...

Mrs E... you have done a great job!
              " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Windows at a friends place that was under construction were a tad on the cloudy side...nothing like a good inspection:

Last edited by Dr E; 27-04-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Well several months have gone by and we found another dirty bike that had been neglected. Being about 30C outside seems like a good time to rectify the dirt issue.

I finally figured out how to clean those dirty mirrors! It has taken years and know I know!

Why Suzuki puts those large humps on the backs of the busas...

Last edited by Dr E; 18-06-2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Awesome, love your work!

Comment

Thanks...the misses really likes keeping the bikes clean. Can't wait till the dual sport is covered in mud later this year.

Comment

Love the bush!

Comment

Dr E I salute you for your contributions, bravo!

Comment

Well it's close to 45C here today so the misses wanted to try on her new beach wear we will be taking to the coast...

Seems a little to heavy if you ask me...

Maybe not...

Works well as a nice accessory as well

She wanted to leave you with a smile today. Will be a few months before we get to post any bike pictures as we are going to be on the road overseas for the next two months.

Comment

Well, its been a lot longer in getting back to this post than we had wanted. We had a few set backs this last year that we had not expected and the year ended up going by with out any updates. For that we are sorry. We were able to sneak a week away at the coast (no bike's sadly). We are hoping to get the dual sport out this year and go play in the mud. This should make for a nice set both in getting dirty and of course cleaning the bike.

Since we are now under a thick blanket of snow we will have to make due with some coast pictures and few from when I still had my tiller.

She does have a question for you guys...what would you like to see?

Till then, hope your summer is going well!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr E View Post
                                She does have a question for you guys...what would you like to see?
                                More of the public nudity! I love how daring she is, reminds me of the things my Mrs used to do for PSB pics a few years back

Comment

Working...
                                X