Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deej wrote: I just cant keep my eyes of Dub's jubblies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deej wrote: I just cant keep my eyes of Dub's jubblies.

you want it............you got it!!!

CHECK THIS SHIT

Dubs

HOOZDMAN?

HUH?

YEEEEEEEEEEEER

DUBSDAMAN

Dubs

Comment

WE'RE NOT WORTHY...... WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!

thats freakin lovely :shock:

Comment

Yes nice titties Dubs.

(Big improvement on the ugly bum and neked bloke on the bike. )
        sigpic

Comment

:shock: Good stuff 8)

Comment

Yes nice titties Dubs.

(Big improvement on the ugly bum and neked bloke on the bike. )

Dugy: the ugly bum was RUFUS the Stunt Bum from Bumfights!!

And the Nekid guy, well there is a story to that, that I want Deej to please elaborate on.

Dubs

Comment

Holy Bajeesus :shock:
              Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Yes, NN is one site I'll highly recommend.
                I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

Please Dubs allow me to elaborate.
                  The naked rider that Dubs had as his avtar was a good friend of ours who was out at Malaga practising a few emergency braking moves and also seeing just how easy it was to wheelstand his blade. Now the cameras came out and the un-named rider decided that a naked photo would look great , he rode off around the corner and came back naked and wheelstanding ! :shock:
                  Only problem was that he didn't hide his clothes well enough and a few other nasty riders proceded to steal his clothes and ride off ! he had to ride all the way back to his house nekid, it was f&*king funny to see the looks on peoples faces when he pulled up at the lights dressed in boots and his helmet and nothing else !

Comment

I can elaborate further.... The person who stole his clothes was riding a 2002 Blue/White Suzuki GSX-R1000, was concealing identity and was wearing a shirt that said “Flower Power”.

If anyone sees this bike, please stop him/her and see if you cant get the said riders pants back.

The funny thing was, the said neked motorcyclist was stuck at a set of lights on his neked sprint home and this teenager in her Berina next to him glanced across and then looked back ahead of her again. She didn’t even notice that the rider was buck neked and looking like he was about to partake in the Gay & Leso Biker Mardi-gras Float.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

bwahahahahahaaha nudis human cannon ballis
                        1, Always look good
                        2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
                        3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

aww man i missed the nekid wheelie......not that i want to see another male nekid. its just something i can say i have seen

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

I wish you guys included this information when we joined the forum, It might have put alot of us off ...... :shock: :shock:

Although I'm it would enourage a new breed of biker to the forum.

Comment

missed the photo someone repost just for a laugh

maybe in certified
                              A site all parents should check regulary
                              http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Working...
                              X