Hilarious! NWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious! NWS

european sharkin - european_sharking.wmv @ ZippyVideos.com - Free Video Webhosting
    Find me on Instagram

Comment

Haha I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Does he steal the bus chicks top at say 3/4 vid?

Comment

That's great... obviously he would have chosen his targets well. i.e. people he could outrun.
        Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

Originally posted by Tenchi View Post
          That's great... obviously he would have chosen his targets well. i.e. people he could outrun.
          And girls with strapless tops (boobtubes) hehehe
          Find me on Instagram

Comment

lol the fat one dropped her food

Comment

Makes me lol how some of em were trying to run after him

Comment

And how long it took for the question of "and then what" to float around their cranium before managing to find and attach itself to their brain.
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

I love how some get angry... and then put there boobs back in

Comment

What a cock.

Comment

yeh that's what I thought.

If I saw this guy do this on the street I'D fuckin run after him...

rude as.

sexual assault is hillarious

Comment

Definately the funniest example of indecent assault I've seen this morning.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Don't get me wrong I can see how this would maybe be funny to pimply faced teenagers but ...

.. ok you're walkin down the street and some cunt ina black hoodie runs past and whips up your girlfriend's skirt, then pulls her underwear down.. and runs off.. do you point and laugh at your girlfriend 'haha that was funny!!'? no you chase the guy and attempt to maim him.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                            Don't get me wrong I can see how this would maybe be funny to pimply faced teenagers but ...

.. ok you're walkin down the street and some cunt ina black hoodie runs past and whips up your girlfriend's skirt, then pulls her underwear down.. and runs off.. do you point and laugh at your girlfriend 'haha that was funny!!'? no you chase the guy and attempt to maim him.
                            Don't get me wrong - I agree with you and Desmo, my girlfriend or anyone others, I'd take the guy's kneecap off with a brickie's trowel.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

But if you were walking by when someone else's girlfriend got dacked?
                              This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                              X