This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the closed perth girl thread...

Its scary what the net can turn up... who knows what that with the combined powers of PSB can achieve...
    Fairly sure the poster of the single picture supercharged1600 put up was posted by:

-------------------------
    Name: Rob
    hey im Rob and im from Australia, born in Toodyay, a small town outside Perth WA. 5'10" medium build grey/blue eyes and brown hair.

Occupation: student, associate engineer and general car modify-er
    Interests and Hobbies: i like mountain biking , hanging out with mates, restoring classic cars and going to the odd party or pub on weekends etc. Im also a uni student and very interested in engineering.
    ------------------------------------------

This was only because I couldnt find a way to see other files submitted by NOBCIOUS on the site

Anyone have any further ideas/knowledge.

Give him bad reputation.
    (using the link under his avatar)

Comment

let it go.

Comment

on second thoughts.... that may be supercharged.... if he actually had the pics and uploaded them.... rather than finding the link

guess only he can answer that

Comment

wow you ask a simple question re: babe protocal, hgead off to bed after a long night and get the thread closed too. lol such is life.

interesingly if it was someone's (from here) missus i think they'ld be pretty pissed at me though...... hint hint.

oh and Klink the infraction for "wasting forum's time" see --> "Perth girl - whats the... 27-11-2007
          05:34 PM 09-12-2007
          05:34 PM 8 Wasting the forum's time Klink
          " i'ld disagree, considering i was asking said opinion of members in RESPECT for us and i'ld like to see your reaction if it had of been your missus for example. Mate i'll take that disapproval on the chin mate no difference to I

well like davey said, ill let it go, seems neither the post nor the question of protocal was appreciated, hence in future will stick to those hot Prague chics insted
          "Redlines are merely suggestions"
          "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

Originally posted by Supercharged1600 View Post
            hence in future will stick to those hot Prague chics insted
            Picsorban

Bwahahahahahaha

ibtl
            To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.

Originally posted by PSB Forum Software
            Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Supercharged1600 View Post
              Perth girl - whats the... 27-11-2007
              05:34 PM 09-12-2007
              05:34 PM 8 Wasting the forum's time Klink
              "
              omg I hope the OP of this thread receives a similar infraction... At least Supercharged1600's thread had some hope of boobies... this one has nothing! Keep grievances out of the 'Babes' thread.
              Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
              I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

Comment

OMGz I HOPE THAT ISNT SOMEONES MRS OMG OMG [email protected]!! I SORRY!! SHALL I TAKE IT DOWN????

Comment

Thank you for saving the thread Lee...

Needs less shirt though...

And if it is someones missus...what time do you go to work? Does your wife stay home?

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                      OMGz I HOPE THAT ISNT SOMEONES MRS OMG OMG [email protected]!! I SORRY!! SHALL I TAKE IT DOWN????
                      I hate myself for saying this but......

Love your work lee.
                      To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.

Originally posted by PSB Forum Software
                      Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.

Comment

thank you lee for thread redemption.

i feel dumber for having read both threads.
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

The Perth Girl

Comment

If she's from perth, then why the fuck is the steering wheel on the car in teh background on the left hand side???
                            Last edited by thro; 27-11-2007, 11:33 PM. Reason: stupid lack of hotlinking.
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                              If she's from perth, then why the fuck is the steering wheel on the car in teh background on the left hand side???
                              It's not; it's on the right.

If it were on the left, far more of it would be obscured. In the pic, you can just about see the entire steering column.
                              Originally posted by Melkor
                              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Working...
                              X