Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you kicked a skank in the c%nt today? (NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by contempo View Post
    funny you mention not work safe... chick at my work emailed that to me at work and a couple of people... she got the sack! one dude reported her, saying it offended him, more to the point he asked the bird out and she laughed! then hows this, everyone who didn't report it got a lecture saying we should have reported it.

I just said didn't offend me, I thought nothing of it... boss was a little disturbed.

sure its gross, but doesnt offend me enough to get someone fired!
    a girl at my work got fired for emailing that to me and some other people...
    Forgot you had already posted in this thread??

Comment

So it would be okay for me to kick some kunt in the dick for having it out in public taking a piss?
      If he got it out in the middle of a market, with the intention of having his friend film it and get his rocks off then god yes... and then you could post it and we would all laugh
      The body is weak and needs to be punished!

Comment

Originally posted by Vino View Post
        i reckon it would tickle in comparison to a kick/knee/punch/knock to the balls
        I got shot with a paintball there, sure a little punt will be a tickle. Fucking hurts.
        I'm torn between nuking the whole thing, and preserving it as an example of the sandiest vagina I've seen in a long while
        Me: " some cop would take a photo of you the first chance you go over the limit and no one would let you merge and someone would have thrown a stubbie through your window and chased you the rest of your journey for being in pole position. "

Comment

Shoulda been wearing a pad.

Comment

Originally posted by randomman View Post
            Shoulda been wearing a pad

needs underwear first
            Find me on Instagram

Comment

I was talking about Hondakid.

Comment

, shouldn't be having to worry about a paintball hitting me there when im behind a bunker.
                I'm torn between nuking the whole thing, and preserving it as an example of the sandiest vagina I've seen in a long while
                Me: " some cop would take a photo of you the first chance you go over the limit and no one would let you merge and someone would have thrown a stubbie through your window and chased you the rest of your journey for being in pole position. "

Comment

Originally posted by Hondakid View Post
                  , shouldn't be having to worry about a paintball hitting me there when im behind a bunker.
                  which raises the question how did it hit you then? Curve paintballs from "Wanted" ?
                  Ello

Comment

Don't ask how I got reminded of this...
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

You've really hurt someone, haven't you?
                      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post

(un)Lucky dip?
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I just said didn't offend me, I thought nothing of it... boss was a little disturbed.
                          Nothing offends, once one has browsed the net for a few hrs... Beyond fb that is

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                            Lol 5 year bump

Comment

This will be perths new Nek Nomination fad
                              Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Would make a great sticker

HYKASITCT

Comment

Working...
                                X