Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPIC MASSIVE BOOBIES! (split from pub thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPIC MASSIVE BOOBIES! (split from pub thread)

Just thought i'd leave dis here..
    Last edited by Barfridge; 20-08-2009, 09:08 AM.

she has beautiful eyes
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

good god, where's that motorboat gif!!
      "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

:O - wow
        "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

:o - wow
          "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Cool fringe.
            c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

She is messy but I forgive her.

Cos I would mess her up!
              My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

She has nice big eyes.

Posted via Mobile Device
                sigpic

Comment

Someone needs to even up the tan a bit.
                  FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Googly eyes, crappy straightened hair.

Fortunately, she has big tits (did any of you homos posting back there happen to notice that???)
                    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Tits what? I just thought her dress material would make nice curtains..
                      "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                        (did any of you homos posting back there happen to notice that???)
                        Need I post the Captain Obvious picture again Captain Starfish?

Comment

Only if it has tits.
                          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

I thought it was hypnoboobs, so I stared for ages.

But nothing happened. I'll try a bit more.
                            https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Working...
                              X