Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for Maxo, a girl, a lady, a bonafide princess (56k - no - huge pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for Maxo, a girl, a lady, a bonafide princess (56k - no - huge pics)

not that I'm implying that Maxo is a whinging girl or anything...

Princess Madeleine of Sweden

For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Little bit of peach fuzz there
    Originally posted by Melkor
    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

not that I'm implying that Maxo is a whinging girl or anything...
      eeheheheh

i approve

Comment

+1 to this one but -1 for the last pic... legs are terrible...

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
        eeheheheh

i approve

Comment

I'd hit that shit.. 2 times.
          Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
          Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Originally posted by clown View Post
            +1 to this one but -1 for the last pic... legs are terrible...

Comment

Shes got a nice beard.
              Free android puzzle game
              https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TempleOfMedina

Comment

Looks a bit like Keri Russell

Comment

You guys need to put it in context. She's European royalty, and as such is a product of centuries of inbreeding.

I reckon considering that she scrubs up pretty well, compared to say, Prince Charles or Fergie
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Shes got a funny face. Not manly, just funny.

nobbad.

Still prefer HRH.

Comment

baaaaahahahahahah since you put it that way... yer she has just gotten a lot better and deff more enticing than Fergie

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                      You guys need to put it in context. She's European royalty, and as such is a product of centuries of inbreeding.

I reckon considering that she scrubs up pretty well, compared to say, Prince Charles or Fergie

Comment

I prefer HRH also, simply because it would kill my boner to partake of a sexual tryst with anyone named Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post

Waiiiiit a minute. She's SWEDISH royalty. This is the country that implemented an open arms immigration policy in the 60s as a desperate last ditch solution to the shallowness of the gene pool (true story, told to me by a Swede in Sweden so it must be).

So she's the result of inbreeding of the most inbred social group within the most inbred nation in Europe.

AND SHE ONLY HAS ONE HEAD!

That's a fucking miracle
                          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

She could very well have more than one head, but if she does, it's an impressive tuck job...
                            "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Working...
                            X