Yes, but that's because I'm gay
    1.06%
    Not if she was the last owner of a vag on the planet
    55.56%
    Only if I had a taser handy
    23.28%

Himalayan Heroes W E B S I T E , F A C E B O O K

Perth Cafe Racers F A C E B O O K

yeh but she'd prolly clout ya if you tried the oops wrong hole approach! seedy steroid belly button to
    Last edited by ozzypatrol; 03-10-2009, 07:39 AM.
    Originally posted by Rocket
    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

She would prolly rip your dick off if she done a kegal

Edit: That has to be photoshopped for sure, because dont lady body builders lose breast mass when they bulk up? Something to do with body fat?
      Originally posted by browncow
      Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

They are called implants dude.

Fuck. Where have you been for tha past 20 years?
        Find me on Instagram

Comment

They are called implants dude.

Fuck. Where have you been for tha past 20 years?
          I cant honestly say why I didn't think of that
          Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Originally posted by malenko View Post
            I cant honestly say why I didn't think of that
            Just for you Not Always Right | Funny & Stupid Customer Quotes Rudolph The Boob-Nosed Reinder

Rudolph The Boob-Nosed Reinder
            Medical Supply Call Center | California, USA

Me: “Thank you for calling ***, this is Bill in the breast aesthetics department. How may I help you?”

Customer: “My left boob popped.”

Me: “Okay, so the implant failed?”

Customer: “Yes.”

Me: “Are your implants silicone gel or saline?”

Customer: “The water kind.”

Me: “So, we’ve had a saline deflation. I need to ask you some questions in regards to how it may have deflated.”

Customer: “Why, don’t you believe me?”

Me: “Of course I believe you, but as part of making our implants even better and evaluating where under the device’s warranty this falls, I need to know what may have led up to the implant’s leak.”

Customer: “Oh, so you think this is my fault?! You make a crappy implant and you have the nerve to blame me?”

Me: “Wait, wait. First, I didn’t make your implant, my company did. I’m here to help you get this fixed in the fastest way possible and that starts with finding out how the implant deflated.”

Customer: “So you want to know what I did to screw them up, is that right? I spend a fortune on these things to be walking around with a flat tire of a tit and you think it’s my fault?”

Me: “No, ma’am. I simply need to know how to cover this under your warranty, to see how much money we are going to give you to fix the problem. We give you a check for money to fix the problem if you’ll just answer my questions. What do you remember doing when you first noticed the deflation in your breast?”

Customer: “Me and my boyfriend were playing sex hide-and-seek in the house and he thought it would be more fun if my boobs glowed. So, he used a needle tube to insert little red lights into them… what do you call those little glowing lights? It’s like three letters?”

Me: “… A diode?”

Customer: “Yes. He’s a trained professional… he uses them on animals at his job all the time.”

Me: “So, your boyfriend punched a hole in your chest and tried inserting a diode inside the implant?”

Customer: “Well, not in my chest. Just on the top side of my boob so it wouldn’t hurt. He numbed it first.”

Me: “… And this is the implant’s fault, how?”

Customer: “It started leaking and getting flat.”

Me: *laughing* “I’m sorry, can you repeat that? I’m recording this and no one is going to believe me!”

Customer: *click*

Himalayan Heroes W E B S I T E , F A C E B O O K

Perth Cafe Racers F A C E B O O K

Comment

ROFL, that is classic :p

Comment

Thats not a bad site, but having read some of the retail ones, I would say half of it is made up, people are retarded, but they arent THAT retarded.

eg.
                Customer: “Excuse me, dear, can you help me?”

Me: “Sure.”

Customer: “I want a body wash that doesn’t have soap in it.”

Me: “Sure. There are a few different types of this brand here, that does not contain soap.”

Customer: “But which one doesn’t contain soap?”

Me: “None of them do, madam. The entire range doesn’t contain any soap in their products.”

Customer: “I want one without soap. What about this one?” *picks up a bottle*

Me: “Yes, that’s one without soap.”

Customer: “Oh. Does it lather up?”

Me: “I haven’t tried this brand, but it’s popular. It’s also about 40% off, so now’s a good time to try it.”

Customer: “Well, you should have tried it so i know whether or not it lathers up! Next time I come in, I want you to have tried it so I know whether or not it lathers up!”

Comment

She's ripped as!

Unfortunately(?) that doesnt turn me on.
                  Originally posted by Amac
                  suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Take away the tits, vag and head and I'd be happy to have that bod.
                    Find me on Instagram

Comment

Could you:

Oh hells yes

Dubs

Comment

thats a dude .... dude ...

and no !

Comment

when a chicks muscles are bigger than her tits, you know theres a problem...
                          Cops call it reckless riding. I call it 'skillz'

Comment

my answer being no
                            Cops call it reckless riding. I call it 'skillz'

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs View Post
                              Could you:

Oh hells yes

Dubs

Could you, well yeh theres some form of hole...

Would you? no
                              anything fits with a run up

Comment

Working...
                              X