X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VWTK: What would make your day

"free stuff, maccas, a playstation....and free stuff!"

so what would make your day?

Getting the phone call to say I finally landed one of the traineeship roles or stores jobs at the mine where my mate is

Comment

Hmmm, a new 50mm thread so that I can think about what I might shoot and wish that I was good enough to do it?
      Originally posted by Ferris
      I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

haha...well fortunately for you i CAN make your day lefty i'll get off my lazy arse and post round 6 up tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by vbroom View Post
          haha...well fortunately for you i CAN make your day lefty i'll get off my lazy arse and post round 6 up tonight.
          oh yays!
          Originally posted by Ferris
          I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Putting aside world peace, thin thighs, clean oceans and all that other shit, I'd like my uni results now please, and I'd also be pretty chuffed if this bathroom painted itself. That'll do for today.
            https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

Senator Stephen Conroys resignation. That would make my day.
              '====
              //`
              -Magilla
              They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
              Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                Senator Stephen Conroy's resigassassination. That would make my day.
                "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

My day has already been made, thanks for asking
                  Originally posted by Desmo
                  Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

sexual favours aside i'd be stoked if the wind died off and the swell jumped up to around 4-5ft
                    Better than you since '87

Comment

My day is already pretty good. I'd settle for a beer.

A simple beer, over a pub lunch, with my wife, in the hills.

Comment

Someone had cooked my dinner for me, and had the red wine open...

Comment

Originally posted by etholred View Post
                          Someone had cooked my dinner for me, and had the red wine open...
                          ^ with the addition of being picked up from work and a nice warm bubble bath

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbyte View Post
                            ^ with the addition of being picked up from work and a nice warm bubble bath
                            With candles! and then a massage! Now we're talking!

Comment

psb's own 02keilj is in the video.
                              Need your suspension tuned? See Marty MOOSE! | Need something out of the ordinary? See Gav (GD Engineering)!

Comment

Working...
                              X