cwwtk: what's the hidden message?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cwwtk: what's the hidden message?

saw this in today's paper. some people loved him, some thought he was just a senile old fool with a thing for filipino prostitutes. but what i'm really wondering is why you'd buy a big block of space and then say fuck all? whatta you reckon the hidden message is? maybe he was just leaving space for everyone to write their own thoughts? that's about $200 worth of space there
    OK, go, give it your best, and slander the name of a (maybe not so) great west aussie

"I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

probably just trying to make it stand out.
    Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
    Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

I doubt Langs mates, give a shit about 200 bucks.

They probably said what sort of add do you want and the guy said, "fuck knows just give me 200 Bucks worth."
      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Reminds me of the old joke, "What has many wrinkles and comes in a yellow bag?"
        -

Comment

Chief you've been reading too many Dan Brown novels.
          Originally posted by Abuse this
          Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

It's a message from a Russian handler to an international spy.
            007 style.

Comment

Looks just the right size to cut it out and roll a doobie...
              I used to have a nice sig offering to shadow ppl. Now I have no sig...

Comment

Space....the final frontier. ?

Comment

Rose just showing her talens haven't slipped YET.
                  Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Jokes from that time:

What's big and black, and comes in a small white box?
                    Tiny Pinder. (basketball player, got majorly done for bonking underage girls)

What's small and white, and comes in a big black box?
                    Lang Handcock.
                    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

It's a message to the sleeper cells in Perth to start releasing Omega6 into the water supply.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoundrel View Post
                        It's a message to the sleeper cells in Perth to start releasing Omega6 into the water supply.
                        Essential fatty acids commonly found in fish? We're all doomed! BUt at least all our corpses will have shiny healthy hair
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Rose asking for more money? :p

Comment

The words have been removed pending an injunction from Gina Rhinehart.
                            https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                              Essential fatty acids commonly found in fish? We're all doomed! BUt at least all our corpses will have shiny healthy hair
                              Gahhh I meant to say Nova6

Fail.

Comment

Working...
                              X