MWTK: Your favourite sensation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MWTK: Your favourite sensation?

With the obvious exceptions of orgasms and your first shot of heroin etc, I'd like to know your favourite sensations, prefer the sensation of touch and feel. We've had a lot of favourite smells and tastes over the years.

I realised how much I love being out in the Sun anywhere with shirt off feeling the warmth of the Sun followed by a light breeze to run over my skin.

What's yours?
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Back scratches.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

delivered by someone else, or with a backscratcher or doorway? I find the scratch given by others lacking as they either don't go hard or deep enough, like an unrewarding bad handjob.

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
        With the obvious exceptions of orgasms and your first shot of heroin etc
        I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
          I'm out.
          They would be hard to top Jim, but there must be something? Surprised no one came out first with doing anything over 200kph in singlet, shorts and thongs and no helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
            I'm out.
            No Koola

OT, Scalp Massage.
            Can you help with foster care?
            http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
              delivered by someone else, or with a backscratcher or doorway? I find the scratch given by others lacking as they either don't go hard or deep enough, like an unrewarding bad handjob.
              By the missus who has years of rigerous training in getting it right.

Also any time you go a bit higher than comfortable during a wheelie.

Or when a dog sniffs your feet, and the whiskers tickle you.

I dont want to degrade the thread, but also when you take a well over due dump, and then for about 20 mins after your whole lower body feels like it smoked awesome weed without telling the top half.
              My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Where the back of my neck/top of my back has been tattooed has become a major erogenous zone. Why, I have no idea...but I'm not complaining lol....and biting...mmmm...
                Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
                  I dont want to degrade the thread, but also when you take a well over due dump, and then for about 20 mins after your whole lower body feels like it smoked awesome weed without telling the top half.
                  +1

Also love the haircut, and especially the cut-throat razor shave on the back of your neck..... tingle...

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
                    The catharsis of a decent shit is a pleasure that can't be ignored.

Comment

as is the relief felt in either having a solid or stop shitting when you've got the bad runs. A good poo I'm sure is where the phrase "Take a load off" comes from.

Comment

orgasmotron?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	orgasmotron.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	4879598

Comment

I love the feeling of floating underwater. The best is in the ocean preferably with a coral reef around. Then you have that general movement of the tide around you and fish swimming by.

And after iv had like two beers and you get that warm fuzzy feeling through out your whole body i like that to.

And when im feeling really deep and contemplating life i like to touch things. example, tree bark, sand, feathers, women. Just the usual stuff.
                          A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

I love a bit of sensation play.

You're tied down and blindfolded, as losing one sense makes you focus more on your others. Then it starts, gently at first; slapping and tickling and rubbing to heighten your awareness and bring the blood to the surface of the skin. Scratching to raise goose bumps, then it starts to get a bit harder. The extra blood in your skin not only gives it a rosy glow, but acts as a cushion for when the toys come out.

The sensations start to come more intense, the pleasure almost turning into pain, the line between them becomes blurred and shifts constantly. You are kept on the brink of this line, ebbing and flowing until you cannot stand any more, yet never want it to end. You experience a giant rush of endorphins, never in your life do you feel so weak yet so strong at the same time, for you have survived the ordeal. The sheer sensory overload does strange things to your brain, it's hard to describe.

So yeah, perhaps a bit intense for a Friday afternoon, but that's the sensations I enjoy.
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

not favourite but an awesome one that i can think of now is barefooting, the feeling on your feet as you glide on the water
                              Originally posted by Lefty
                              Wouldn't be like me to upset the herd.

Comment

Working...
                              X