Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dividend payout policy Access to journals and books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dividend payout policy Access to journals and books?

hey all,
    im currently writing up an assignment on dividend payout policy, and capital structures,

trying to find some good sources for definitions and what not, mainly trying to find books and journals that i could borrow for the next couple of weeks at max?

please pm me as im happy to travel for these
    "Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever "

I'm not trying to be a smart arse here but don't they have these kind of things in a library?

Comment

yeh but im at notre dame, and our business section in our library is pretty much our current text books...

Comment

you guys have online journal access like we do at curtin yeah?

Comment

yeh but only coming up with a few, not as useful as i hoped.

Comment

Originally posted by lobes89 View Post
            im currently writing up an assignment on dividend payout policy, and capital structures, trying to find some good sources for definitions and what not
            Not sure exactly what you're chasing, but CA & CPA sites can provide useful info on changes in the industry and sometimes provide links to further reports/publications...

i.e Company dividend reforms

leads on to... http://www.charteredaccountants.com....ssue%2038.ashx

and then...
            Allens Arthur Robinson: Publication: Focus: Changes to the dividend payment rules

And if you know someone who is a member of such institutes, you could get them to access any journals/reports available upon signing in.

Comment

Take a shot with google scholar, and when you find journals that you can't access for free, go through the uni portal/website/whatever armed with the name, issue and page of the journal.
              I did that regularly at curtin. They had a fantastic range of journals, but their search system was balls.

Comment

Working...
              X