Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginning of the end of the World Today ... Crikey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginning of the end of the World Today ... Crikey!

According to News.com at 6.00pm in each of the worlds regions earthquakes will start signalling the beginning of the end. The Rapture will begin.

Eighty-nine-year-old tele-evangelist Harold Camping has predicted that at 6pm in each of the world's regions the Rapture will happen and good Christians will be beamed up to heaven

For the rest of us poor souls ... non believers or the "not so good" we've got hell on earth to get through.

Camping's prophecy says the end will be signalled in each region by powerful earthquakes, after which the good will be whisked up to heaven and the not-so-good will suffer through hell on earth until October 21, when God will pull the plug on the planet once and for all.

I'll be pleased the Dockers will have pounded Port Adelaide before the Rapture gets going and I'm hoping to get my swim in at Inglewood Pool tomorrow morning ... may be the fires of hell will have heated it a little more 'cos it's been a bit on the cool side lately.

Read more: Apocalypse fears have world on tenterhooks | News.com.au
    I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
    2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

My block are having an Apocalypse party on our balcony after work tonite Damn certain non of us are righteous enough to get whisked away WOOHOO We gets to stay with all the party people

Comment

Eighty-nine-year-old tele-evangelist Harold Camping

tele evangelist? yup, certainly the type of guy you're actually going ot take notice of
      "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

read my sig my son
        May pice be with you
        Now say 20 holly fucks and nail the hottie behind the bar
        REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
        (anarchy in english )

Comment

I just wasted money on a lotto ticket, I should have read this earlier
          Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post

tele evangelist? yup, certainly the type of guy you're actually going ot take notice of
            It's amazing in this day and age this nonsense is still believed by the gulliable. The late Carl Sagan said:

We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces.

and this:

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott52 View Post
              According to News.com at 6.00pm in each of the worlds regions earthquakes will start signalling the beginning of the end.
              Impressive! The apocalypse recognises time zones!

Comment

Ha, an 89 year old git that has certainly lost his marbles.

Reminds me of the millennium bug, people were seriously sh*tting bricks over that one.
                07 MV F41000R
                09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

drat, knew i should've bought the 675R sooner.
                  just wasted new oil and filter in the duc as well :-(
                  q
                  bevel drive, belt drive, desmoquattro, testastretta, desmosedici....an evolution
                  -> Triumph 675, a revolution and obsession
                  __________________________________________________ _________________________

Comment

lol this guy must be joking..he even listed the time..6pm? 6pm US???

Comment

Originally posted by Zealox View Post
                      lol this guy must be joking..he even listed the time..6pm? 6pm US???
                      At 6.00pm in each of the worlds regions he says ... so the Rapture begins in WA right about now ...

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                        Impressive! The apocalypse recognises time zones!
                        I bet it's still confused by daylight savings time
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Powerful earthquakes in WA?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

(inb4 Meckering)
                          Originally posted by Ferris
                          I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Obviously Warnie knew something was about to happen ... he played his last game of cricket today.

Surely with his antics over the years he'll have to stay down with the rest of us and endure the "hell on earth" business until the 21 October?

What you missed overnight - the Saturday Sports Fix | Herald Sun

Comment

he's had more farewells than dame nellie.
                              don't know many who will not have to suffer in our boots, especially those who live in the dirty south (like me)

q
                              bevel drive, belt drive, desmoquattro, testastretta, desmosedici....an evolution
                              -> Triumph 675, a revolution and obsession
                              __________________________________________________ _________________________

Comment

Working...
                              X