No announcement yet.

BFWTK - recommend me a mechanic in Malaga area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey [MENTION=7351]Darkbyte[/MENTION], how did you go? Need to book the car in for 2... services now (lazy lazy lazy) and will probably take her to these guys if there's 2 happy PSB customers!
    AKA Lady Jonas

Comment

Hey [MENTION=33716]Lady Jonas[/MENTION]. I have been slack and not taken my car for a service yet :/
      Whomever gets there first lets the other one know?

Comment

Haha sounds like we are both as bad as eachother. I've flicked an email to the guys earlier today and hopefully can get my girl serviced next Thurs, I'll be sure to let you know of the outcome! At around 20,000km overdue for a service, I think I'd better get on it before I don't have a choice to be a fairweather fairy on the bike!
        AKA Lady Jonas

Comment

Who is this that has taken over Darkbyte's account.... claiming they have a cage!??

My car is currently in for work at Carrera Auto in Malaga. (They also sell used cars & have heaps, all kept indoors.)

Comment

Ive used Stones automotive in malaga a few times, for both big jobs and just services, always been happy with the service and the price, they have called with updates on the bigger jobs, probably lost money on one job that turned to shit, but they stuck to their quote. Never have they tried to find extra work, but have done a little extra for nothing and give good recomendations on what to look for. Pretty good prices on services at the moment too i think, which reminds me, mines about 20,000km overdue

Comment

I take my car to Malaga Auto Repairs and have done for years, they do a great job, well priced and do NOT over service.

If they pads need replacing in 5000K that is what they will tell you and wait until the next service to do the job. They told me my muffler had pinprick holes in it but will last until the next service, again no over servicing.

Highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
              X