Kittens - anyone got one that needs a good home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kittens - anyone got one that needs a good home

Guys, we've decided to get the daughter a cat, its been around 3 years since the last cat passed on at 18 years old , she still misses him .... Does anyone have any kittens they want to go to good homes?? would prefer 6 - 8 weeks old. will go to a very good home and be well cared for, wife is ex vet nurse

i know its a bike site, but theres really nothing around so i thought i'd try here as theres a diverse bunch of people here..

pm me or reply if you do
    I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Failing that, go to the cat haven. You can even view kitteh pr0n via kitty cam: iiNet Freezone

Comment

gumtree. theres bound to be someone getting rid of kittens.

Comment

Well that's random, I'm looking to get a kitten for my kids too. I'm told rspca Malaga have quite a few atm were heading for a look on Tuesday ill let you know how it looks

Comment

Last time i was in Forrestfield Vet (in Wattle Grove) they were trying to give away some 6 week old kittens that had been abandoned and they were looking after (this was friday so not so long ago). Not sure how far that is from you though.

Comment

+1 for the cat haven. unfortunately they can't keep them forever there.
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

+1 Cat Haven.

The adoption fee covers a tonne of stuff through them, and any extras go towards saving the next kitten/cat.

Have you considered adopting an older cat? A lot of kittens get picked up, but they often get left with the older cats that people don't find 'cute' etc that need rescuing just as much as the kittens.

Comment

thanks everybody for replies, picked up kitten this afternoon, nabbed from gumtree instant it appeared by ever vigilant Mrs Heretic. Russian Blue - moggie , not named yet, any good cat names let me know

purrrrrrrrfect
                Attached Files

Comment

Yoolby. Short for You Little Bastard - you will be saying that a lot at first.

Comment

Stalin

Comment

Originally posted by Sentient View Post
                      Stalin

Meowseph Stalin.
                      PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

Marx, gunna leave em all round what was previously your territory.

Comment

Hmmmmmm, looks like its down to Midnight or Roy (wtf Roy ????? )

Comment

i want a little pussy too....kitten that is, might have to hit the old gumtree up aswell.
                            Nice find on the kitty
                            I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

Offer Paul.

We wanted to call ours Paul or Sanchez. Can you imagine calling a cat a people's name? Madness.

Comment

Working...
                              X