Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEWTK - Chain Lube

Hi All,
    Can anyone please suggest a good Chain Lube for On Road and Off Road bikes please that won't flick off?
    Thanks

We always use Maxima Chain Wax, never have any issues on our road bikes, don't have a dirty, so can't help there, but it's brilliant stuff, google it

Comment

The new Yamalube is a combined Road/Dirt chain lube and works brilliantly.
      Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Road Bikes WD40, haven't ridden dirt in a long time so I haven't tried any varieties of lube on Dirt Bikes.

Comment

I use What ever is around, bang bike on stand (if i have one ) or tilt it on the side stand, roll wheel and apply lube.
          If its on a stand, start it and drive up through the gears to fling the loose remaining stuff away.
          done .
          REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
          (anarchy in english )

Comment

Doesn't matter so much what brand you use. Apply sparingly to a hot running chain after a ride not before and leave overnight to evaporate the volatiles leaving the grease behind. I use rock oil its thicker than most. They all fling grease or oil is just shades of grey. Viscous fluids under centrifugal force they will migrate in the direction of the force.

All you can do is not use more than you need and let it set before use.
            Originally posted by Bendito
            If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Working...
            X