No announcement yet.

TWTK: Is the world ready for the truth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWTK: Is the world ready for the truth?

If you had access to every single Military, political or criminal document and you had to choose between hiding it all or sharing it all

What would you do and why would you do it?

Knowing you couldn't black out names or with hold certain detail.
    Share the Truth
    64.71%
    Hide it all
    29.41%
    Opt out
    5.88%
    Last edited by T-roy; 18-11-2013, 11:41 PM.
    You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Share. Strangely enough secrets are actually a major threat in the international system, people tend to be more afraid of what they don't know than what they do.

Comment

the question is loaded.. all or none. strategic real time information must not be available. for example the munich olympics when black september got to watch SWAT preparing to assault their position live on TV.

in that context your question reads, do you think black september should kill all the hostages and the SWAT team trying to save them? or should SWAT have a chance to save them. obviously there must be some measure of censure.

should misdeeds and their perpertrators be protected by classified status? whose call is it? the fallout from Oz spying on Indo politicians is embarressing for us sure and is not good for our reputation as a good neighbour on the ground either. its a muslim country, its just more ammunition for radicalization against us. do they really need to make such a big deal about it? i mean china hacks, the US hacks, Russia shit everyone who can does it. russia was just caught out handing out dodge memory sticks to everyone at the G20 summit lol. it doesnt mean we are going to call the russian ambassador in and tell him to bend over.
      Last edited by g0zer; 18-11-2013, 09:50 PM.
      Originally posted by Bendito
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Meh, I'd just share it with the French and Italians so they knew which way to run...

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
          the question is loaded.. all or none. strategic real time information must not be available. for example the munich olympics when black september got to watch SWAT preparing to assault their position live on TV.

in that context your question reads, do you think black September should kill all the hostages and the SWAT team trying to save them? or should SWAT have a chance to save them.
          Yeah sure, real time events could turn out drastically wrong.

But if The Black Septembers information where available to the public before the event occurred none of it would have happened. With the advanced technology we have today nothing is really hidden from the internet/networks, back in the 70's it was a little different.

There is no correct answer.

It doesn't matter which option you choose either way it will result in death.
          Last edited by T-roy; 18-11-2013, 10:09 PM.
          You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Keep it secret, protects a lot of lives, especially if it uncovered a huge Trilateral Commission/Illuminati/Elders of Zion/Freemasons/Saudi oil family conspiracy, you want to keep that shit tight lipped. All those tin foil hat wearing types would be so obnoxious. Can you imagine it, "Nah, nah, na nah. I fucking told you the Twin towers was the work of a false flag operation funded by the oil cartels, sponsored by the big merchant banks and Halliburton.
            Originally posted by Abuse this
            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Poll needs more choices as the issue is anything but black & white.

I'd like to share the truth to expose the corrupt and hide the truth to protect the innocent.

Absolute freedom of information in a perfect world would be a given. In this imperfect one it would be used by evil do-ers for their own agendas.

Who wants to know how our government and military protect us from terrorist plots? The terrorists.
              It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

Originally posted by truewheel View Post
                Poll needs more choices as the issue is anything but black & white.

I'd like to share the truth to expose the corrupt and hide the truth to protect the innocent.

Absolute freedom of information in a perfect world would be a given. In this imperfect one it would be used by evil do-ers for their own agendas.

Who wants to know how our government and military protect us from terrorist plots? The terrorists.
                I think what a lot of you maybe missing is terrorists have information as well, this information being part of criminal documentation, thus being available to the public.

The question doesn't need more choices. Its the same concept as the matrix, you take the red pill or you take the blue pill.
                "you had to choose between hiding it all or sharing it all"

Comment

In the future there will be no secrets.

Might as well get it over with now.
                  Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                  Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Originally posted by truewheel View Post
                    The terrorists are not the people you are led to believe they are.

Comment

^ WHS

I love how in lonely old Perth, it is 'the terrorists' you all fear.

Comment

Truth? You can't handle the truth!
                        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Information wants to be free.

Lives are in danger because of deceit and large scale greed, not because of any terrorist boogeyman hiding under the bed.
                          such comment
                          wow
                          many post

Comment

I think those with the biggest to lose are the ones in power making the decisions.

I think the world can handle the truth about everything.
                            This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                              The terrorists are not the people you are led to believe they are.
                              A great big Aymen to that.

Nothing like a false idol to worship while the real shit goes down unfettered..
                              Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X