No announcement yet.

TWTK: Is the world ready for the truth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99% of secrets being kept are to protect profit in one way or another, making all info available would only effect those with money and power. So I vote for getting it out there. Terrorists really arent a threat its the billionaires and the politicians that are the real threat.

I sound like a kook but its a fact, far more people die by guns in one city in a year than by terrorists in 10 years, but do they stop the guns? Nope.

I think even terrorists are valuable commodity now days they certainly are profitable to have around.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by T-roy View Post
      But if The Black Septembers information where available to the public before the event occurred none of it would have happened.
      uh.. my bad grammer and spelling correction algorithms cannot make sense of that sentence? i have no idea what you are trying to say.
      Originally posted by Bendito
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

If the information of the Black September attack at the Munich Olympics was freely available, then there could have been preventative measures taken so the attack wouldn't happen in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Redfern View Post
          I think even terrorists are valuable commodity now days they certainly are profitable to have around.
          Indeed. Just ask Blackwater, Lockheed-Martin, Halliburton etc etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
            uh.. my bad grammer and spelling correction algorithms cannot make sense of that sentence? i have no idea what you are trying to say.
            Noted.

I have a neurological deficiency when attempting to construct sentences.
            In my head it makes perfect sense.

Maybe i'm dyslexic.

Seb here ^^ managed to word it correctly.

Thanks Seb
            You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Originally posted by Seb View Post
              If the information of the Black September attack at the Munich Olympics was freely available, then there could have been preventative measures taken so the attack wouldn't happen in the first place?
              well no wonder it didn't make sense...

i thought we were talking about snowden and assange and wiki leaks spreading western intelligence as part of some crusade against secrets.. you know reality.

why the hell would a covert operation's team provide the world with their attack plans before an attack? thats not reality.
              Originally posted by Bendito
              If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
                well no wonder it didn't make sense...

i thought we were talking about snowden and assange and wiki leaks spreading western intelligence as part of some crusade against secrets.. you know reality.

why the hell would a covert operation's team provide the world with their attack plans before an attack? thats not reality.
                If someone were to release all that information to the public then a covert operation would be pointless. No identities would be concealed and everything about the operation would be public, It would no longer be covert, it would just be an operation.

The question isn't based on reality, its based on a fictional event, sure the event is extremely unlikely. In saying that, who knows what kinda secrets are hidden from the public.

For all we know someone could have built a machine that can analyse the past using a space time continuum to be present everywhere on the planet, all the time.

You don't believe it could happen there for it isn't a reality?
                That's not true, reality is a state of existence, careless of what you believe.
                You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

I still have my old military security clearance so I am on the 'withhold information' team. I can understand why people would like (or need) to know everything but I believe too much information can hurt relationships just as not enough can.

Comment

Originally posted by azasmouch View Post
                    I still have my old military security clearance so I am on the 'withhold information' team. I can understand why people would like (or need) to know everything but I believe too much information can hurt relationships just as not enough can.
                    Very true. I mean, imagine if I said everything to my girlfriend that I was thinking in my head? Things would get ugly real fast.

Comment

In our screwed up society, secrets need to be kept as hysteria can take over real quick. Again I am drawn to the great sage of all knowledge "Agent K" and his take on people.

They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by rnelson955 View Post
                        Very true. I mean, imagine if I said everything to my girlfriend that I was thinking in my head? Things would get ugly real fast.
                        ha ha yep, ok maybe give it a go and report back. We could be quite surprised with the outcome? Depends on what is going on in your head I guess. Oh, and girlfriends take things better than wives do, try it before its too late.

Comment

ha ha yep, ok maybe give it a go and report back. We could be quite surprised with the outcome?
                          You first.

Oh, and girlfriends take things better than wives do, try it before its too late.
                          Divorced once; I'm guessing it's already too late for me.....

Comment

Hide it, releasing it all would likely start another war which we dont really need
                            Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Keep The Secrets, because otherwise where do you stop? Military/Political/Criminal doesn't just cover 'normal' secrets it also covers private information as well, financial details regarding me are retained by the military, the govt has a lot of my personal information (census/tax etc) and seems every time we get pulled over the cops record more details on us.

So where would it stop, and who would decide?

Keep the secrets, after all you don't know who can do what with the information you release.
                              Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

Working...
                              X