Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFWTK Who Was The First PSBer You Met Face To Face.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFWTK Who Was The First PSBer You Met Face To Face.

Simple question, who did you first meet face to face on here and how did their online presence differ from that meeting?

I honestly can't remember if it was [MENTION=5329]Barfridge[/MENTION] or [MENTION=11167]Rat750[/MENTION],

Both Queenslanders, so I guess I'm just unlucky.

Off you go...
    Last edited by Old frt; 20-11-2013, 10:40 PM.

Gryphen - we used to work together and he introduced me to PSB back in2005. Blame him
    Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Ahh bugger. Wish I could remember his username but my memory is crap. I THINK it could been Bendito??

He drove all the way to Mandurah for me to try on his Technic jacket that I still wear today.

Thoroughly nice bloke.
      Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Stoneville on a slow and easy ride

Comment

[MENTION=5182]g0zer[/MENTION]
          Rest in Peace
          Brother Ryad

Comment

Todd.b.rexington

Took me for my first ever time out on my bike. You were a champ cam.
            Originally posted by DailyBanana
            That little girl likes her pizza more than you like people

Comment

[MENTION=5183]TurboR1[/MENTION].. Rocked up to one of his rides (IIRC) on my RS125 in jeans and jumper.. I thought we were seriously just going to get ice cream, didn't realize PSB rides always meant twisties First time I've been called a squid as well!

Other memory from that night is him overtaking me on the Canning Hwy/Kwinana FWY North on ramp with his knee down covering me in sparks! hahaha.. Good times!

Comment

[MENTION=36238]BeczZ[/MENTION] Bought her gear off her Hadn't seen much of her online before I met her, but we'd private messaged and she had told me she'd been warned to be nice so I was expecting a complete b***h but furthest thing from it. I adore her

Comment

[MENTION=17857]Skut[/MENTION] pay it forward. Really nice guy.

Comment

[MENTION=31005]Rolldee[/MENTION] - Hadn't really noticed him on the forum but have known him for over a year now and many great times have been had!

P.S Hurry up and buy a bike

Comment

DJ and Graelin in the days of PSB/ Melville Riders.

Comment

Desmo
                        I sold him a broken RGV

Really nice bloke
                        (srsly)
                        Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                        How many bikes can you buy today that have an otto cycle motor?

Comment

My memory of those days is hazy, but I think [MENTION=5329]Barfridge[/MENTION] (a day or so after I let someone use my face as a punching bag!) or it may have been Sootie (not sure if on here anymore) who was one of the first to offer a shadow - I first heard the dug-dug-dug of a Harley pulling into my drive and looked out to see a guy on a V-Rod with cargo pants, t-shirt, shades, and a beanie.

"Oh fuck," I thought.

Turned out like riding with an instructor - awesome roadcraft and traffic awareness and great advice.

Comment

Really can't remember who I met first.
                            Knew a couple of people who were members before I joined. My dad (Rizzo) was already on here, but he's hardly been seen since

Was shadowed by a few guys when I first started attending rides on my R-class learners. Spook took me on quite a pacey country run where I met marvin, and PlayDoh also shadowed me for a country run around the same time. Max Power was one of my first mates too.

Fairly sure the first bloke I got to know properly was [MENTION=9744]t bone[/MENTION] though, when he came to shadow me a couple of times.
                            Remember him saying that you should try and meet at least one new person at every ride and event you go to, and before long you'll know a tonne of cool people.
                            Turned out to be solid advice, and now I'm never short of riding companions!

Comment

XSorXpire

Definitely remember spotting TurboR1 on the way back from getting my noob RE license though. Coming back from Midland DPI, Roe Hwy, just near the turnoff onto Gt Eastern. Black R1, red headlights pointing towards the sky coming the other direction

[MENTION=8291]Biggles[/MENTION] - was it RGV #1 or RGV #2 for Desmo? Either way, i probably have both of them in my garage
                              Last edited by thro; 21-11-2013, 01:27 AM.
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X