Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJWTK: Tattoo removal?

Hi PSB Collective

Looking for any personal experiences with tattoo removal in Perth, namely the following details:

Where did you get the removal done?
    Size/colours in tattoo, and how well the removal worked?
    Cost/number of sessions?
    And finally, before and after pics would be greatly appreciated.

I have 2 tattoos that I'm considering getting removed, one on my chest which I love but has gotten quite murky around the edges, looks like blowouts but has happened over time (10 years) and I wouldn't risk trying to get it touched up, and a tramp stamp which I don't hate but just feel indifferent about, I'm considering a cover-up but haven't decided yet, it's not a large tattoo but it is all black and I don't think much of it will come out with a dry run, the tattoo I want to cover it will be coloured therefore I'm thinking maybe I'll get it removed instead. It's about 12 years old.

Cheers
    AKA Lady Jonas

no personal experience, but a little professional. make sure where you go is MEDICALLY trained, preferably qualified dermatologists. Tattoo removal is one of the fastest growing businesses in Australia and is unregulated. Many say qualified, but often this means they have simply read the instruction manual. We have seen removals that were simply burned off because the tech just cranked the machine up.
    euphoric, ZRX1200R, XSR900, XR400

Comment

it's a pity the tattoo isn't on your leg or you could probably drum up some volunteers to hump it off....

giggity giggity humpeta humpeta :fap::fap::fap:
      Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Cover up perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Sentient View Post
          Cover up perhaps?
          What are you saying? Think carefully now........ :-)
          Originally posted by Skut
          ...the problem is that no-one wants to listen to an expert, just to have their own position/circumstance supported or be acknowledged.

Comment

Originally posted by 51 New West View Post
            What are you saying? Think carefully now........ :-)
            No, no, no, no, noooo. Omg.
            Cover up tattoo. Cheaper and sexier.

Comment

Time machine. No regerts.
              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

The cream does work over a few months
                Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!
                  Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Liquid Paper?

Comment

Dremel?
                      Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                      One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                      . .

Comment

Hmmmmm... Thanks for the excellent suggestions, guys...

No regrets by any means... Like I said, I love the one on my chest but it's looking worse for wear already and I'm only 26 (granted it's mostly my own fault for not putting sunblock on it and so on!) and the one on my back I don't regret, it's just in the way for other plans.

What's the cream, [MENTION=5091]Falcore[/MENTION], or are you taking the piss?
                        AKA Lady Jonas

Comment

creme of sumyungai?

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

Comment

Seeing as you are 26 that means you got a tramp stamp at 14 (or 15) ? I suppose that would explain why you are not happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by AliastheJester View Post
                              Seeing as you are 26 that means you got a tramp stamp at 14 (or 15) ? I suppose that would explain why you are not happy with it.
                              Correct, the age part anyway. I'm not unhappy with it, it's just in the way now for a backpiece, and is slightly off-centre, which I suspect is the result of getting it whilst still growing. Live and learn, it's hardly worth crying over
                              AKA Lady Jonas

Comment

Working...
                              X