Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC Copter Help

Hiya Folks,

I'm after a RC Copter (either Quad or Heli) as a pressie for 12 yr old.

As I'm poor budget is $50 max.

Where in Perth can I go. Dont want to Ebay

Thanks
    You put the c*nt in country run

Stanbridges Hobby Shop

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Dick Smith have android operated little counter helis, slightly more than ur budget, but i was given one of these android ones the other day, and they are incredibly stable. Would be a brilliant first rc heli.

Remote Control Helicopter at Dick Smith
      Originally posted by Abraham Lincoln
      "The problem with internet quotes, is that you can never be sure they are real".

Comment

Dick Smith have co-axial (counter rotating blades) that are built into a plastic grid dome structure and looks like a ball. I think they call it the UFO, cant tell you because the 2 I bought are wrapped pressies now.

No damage, nearly indestructible for beginnersl

3 channel sucks if you want to grow into 4 chan full collective pitch as you will get bad habits from this style of heli. But perfect for a kiddie hack who has no intention of growing into full club spec heli flying.

Retails for $50.

Send Scotch.
        Last edited by Gippo; 04-12-2013, 07:25 PM.
        Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

I have just ordered one of these Syma X1 Series 2.4G RC BumbleBee UFO SpaceCraft Mini Quad-copter Free Shipping! - US$37.99

can be had on Gumtree for $75 but you'll save a few bucks if you can wait a few weeks
          On the internet you can be anyone you want.
          It's surprising that so many people choose to stick with "moron"

Comment

Jaycar also have a few as well. Both 3 channel and 4 channel. I'd go 4 channel as its heaps easier to control even for a beginners. I've flown RC helis for a few years now and the small ones are still great fun indoors.

Comment

Working...
            X