• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step 2: Gain peer group support.
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by Gippo View Post
      know that you will be no better than the scumrag that wronged you.
      Lol wut?

You may not remember the PSB case of "Loud vs West Coast Dirt Werks". For the sake of fucking me over $1,600 and my door locks getting filled with superglue I feel like I helped encourage him to re-brand his whole business in O'Connor, where he dyno tunes bikes at Full Throttle for Power and Sports use.

If you don't remember, search it. Man I conduct myself with honour and dignity and a righteous set of ethics. I gladly help fellow PSBers with free mechanical work. You want to compare me to people like that? I'd love to hear you elaborate on your remark.

Edited for better flow in argument.
      Last edited by Loud; 25-04-2017, 01:43 PM.
      Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
      1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Originally posted by Loud View Post
        Aside from telling me to chillax, what else have you got?
        https://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/
        Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
        Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
          [MENTION=5421]Phildo[/MENTION]
          Something, something, guy gets arrested for being a paedophile.

Comment

There are nicer ways to be nasty. An east coast mate of mine pulled a real horror movie on a bloke.

He was owed $3k by a customer who always had a cheque in the mail or transferring it now.

He waited at his house for him to come home one day and his children came out and were playing cricket in the front yard with the local children.

M got out, introduced himself as knowing Dad from work and he'd go wicket keeper. Of course he was drafted immediately because, who wants to be wicket keeper.

Mr Customer pulled into the driveway to see M playing cricket with his children.

Told M to wait a sec, went inside and came out with the cash in an envelope and a beer.
            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
              Step 1: post your intentions on a public forum.
              Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
              Step 2: Gain peer group support.
              Step 3. ??????
              Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
              1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

As someone who sold you a motorbike waaaay back in the day when you were looking to transfer your passion for italian shiny things to 2 wheels not just 4...all I can say is that I'm glad the bike was in the condition it represented at thew time of sale.

Also, mail him a bag of dicks. www.dicksbymail.com

This is one of my faves and it's legit. I mailed a former friend, a former colleague and a former client a bag over recent years. The client got penis shaped confetti with his for playing a particularly dick move and lying to my face.

DJ
                Ass is back on a Super Sport!!!

Comment

This is going to be fun...
                  SP RACINGis supported by:
                  MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                  Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                  Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Loud View Post
                    Lol wut?

You may not remember the PSB case of "Loud vs West Coast Dirt Werks". For the sake of fucking me over $1,600 and my door locks getting filled with superglue I feel like I helped encourage him to re-brand his whole business in O'Connor, where he dyno tunes bikes at Full Throttle for Power and Sports use.

If you don't remember, search it. Man I conduct myself with honour and dignity and a righteous set of ethics. I gladly help fellow PSBers with free mechanical work. You want to compare me to people like that? I'd love to hear you elaborate on your remark.

Edited for better flow in argument.
                    Do whatever you feel is right bro.

Was just saying maybe there are other ways to deal with shit humans, but there is no right or wrong, just legal and illegal.

Personally I would lawyer up and persue it correctly but each to their own.
                    Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Lawyer AND a bag of dicks...make sure you expense it too and highlight in your costs with size 24 bold underlined font and yellow highlighter for good measure, so he knows he is paying for his own bag...delivered.

Sent from my HTC_0PKV1 using Tapatalk
                      Ass is back on a Super Sport!!!

Comment

Step 3: Let It Go...

Step 3 a) enlist the help of a 'Patched Group' of like minded fellows.. to assist in the corrective efforts , that you can only hope will see him / them ( fukked up) allowed to be remorseful.

Step 3 b) Get the Feds to raid his premises ..." due to a miss communication of information relating to a "Gyhad/Terry Wrist / Crack smuggling operation" that will fuk 'im mup....

all the best My dear friend ...LOUD...loud...mate.. good luck.... I hope you can crush a few bugs...or spiders... or kill a snake... to help with ...kharma..

If all else fails.....forgive him.....fight the bigger battles. hugz bro. ;-)
                        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                          Step 1: post your intentions on a public forum.
                          Welcome back thro.

Comment

i was looking for a car recently...
                            i found that when clicking the button to find out dealer info about cars on carsales, that i was 100% fucking inundated with dealers calling, sms'ing, etc from first thing AM the next day. phone fuckin blew up from maybe just 10-15 car enquiries?

and the cunts are persistent, if i missed a call - like if i was on another call to a different fucking dealer, they call back, usually several times.

so glad I didn't enquire about every single one of the hundreds of cars I found mildly interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                              i found that when clicking the button to find out dealer info about cars on carsales, that i was 100% fucking inundated with dealers calling, sms'ing, etc from first thing AM the next day. phone fuckin blew up from maybe just 10-15 car enquiries?

and the cunts are persistent, if i missed a call - like if i was on another call to a different fucking dealer, they call back, usually several times.

so glad I didn't enquire about every single one of the hundreds of cars I found mildly interesting
                              Yes this has stopped me in my tracks looking for a new car. Clever little ploy. It's fucking harrassment. I looked for signage in the background of the car's pic so i didn't have to have them call me back to tell me the location. When looking for my last car I got hassled out by the same guy about 5 times despite me telling him i wasn't interested in the car after knowing it was extreme NOR.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post

Goodness that sounds terribly inconvenient... for you. Thank you for sharing your story, I feel so much better for hearing it - because I know I'm not alone in feeling inconvenienced now.
                                Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                                1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Working...
                                X