LWTK - How to be Vindictive from Afar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mekon View Post
    Vindictive from afar, should have never posted this up here. Procured illegal rifle, gone out to middle of nowhere, honed your shooting. Traveled to him, shot him in the head from something less than afar but not quite up close and personal. Then melted down said rifle and bleached all other evidence.

Kidding...
    Ah I kinda like the idea of whispering death
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Originally posted by Phildo
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Originally posted by filbert
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post

Obviously they hide the numbers to make it harder, just can't work out why the fuck no one answers if they are that desperate to sell insurance
      Most of em use auto diallers or software and there can be a delay between you picking up the phone amd it connecting you to the telemarketer. Also some software will be voice prompted in an attempt to not waste time on answering machines or vm's....so avoid answering the phone with "Hello"....try "This is McFly"....or "Batman speaking" instead! (Substitute your name or feel free to use those..up to you [emoji14] )

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by moshriff View Post
        Most of em use auto diallers or software and there can be a delay between you picking up the phone amd it connecting you to the telemarketer. Also some software will be voice prompted in an attempt to not waste time on answering machines or vm's....so avoid answering the phone with "Hello"....try "This is McFly"....or "Batman speaking" instead! (Substitute your name or feel free to use those..up to you [emoji14] )
        Yeah I had an idea they were auto dialers etc but given I picked the phone up several times and said "hello" several times along with a few other expletives and got no answer it seemed pointless The ones from OS always seem to have a delay before they talked so expected that
        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
        Originally posted by Phildo
        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
        Originally posted by filbert
        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Good revenge is living your life well...post more in your fucking project thread already!! 😉

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm an able multi-tasker, but right now I'm past capacity. I'll explain in detail soon.

As for this, I just have to work out a way to have the guy in a certain place at a certain time in order for him to be served with the papers. Today I began setting that up - my character has a back-story, just like Andy Samberg does in Brooklyn Nine-Nine!
            Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
            1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Well well well.

A post on a Facebook group has yielded dividends. It turns out this guy is despised by numerous people and even his friends contacted me as they couldn't sit idly by after hearing about his actions.

I now have his:
              Real name
              Home address
              A photo of him
              Other phone numbers
              His work email address

So the name and bank account he used were not his. That's fraud, right? Things I have in mind from here:

Have the papers served on him.
              Report him to the police.
              Report him to the ATO
              Contact CarSales and Gumtree and have his ads retracted.
              Aaaaand he works for the Department of Corrective Services, it seems. I wonder how I find out the name of his manager?

Oh he's going to rue the day he crossed me!
              Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
              1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

I canot put into words how much I like this
                REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                (anarchy in english )

Comment

Personally I think you got more f*cked over by the motorcycle shop then you did this guy.
                  But the motorbike shop got off

I took the path of letting karma sort shit out, it's worked well but I wouldn't next time.
                  "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
                    Personally I think you got more f*cked over by the motorcycle shop then you did this guy.
                    But the motorbike shop got off

I took the path of letting karma sort shit out, it's worked well but I wouldn't next time.
                    In terms of dollars and cents it's actually within a couple of hundred dollars.

This guy bought his $1.5 million house in Sydney in 2011 and lied to me from first contact about his ID, while telling me about all of his assets and how well off he is. I'd say his intentions were even worse than Mat Day's.

I believe in Karma, but I also believe in fighting my own battles. And if it happens to benefit others that have been slighted by the same person then I reckon some Karma comes my way too
                    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

[MENTION=21401]Loud[/MENTION] I would make a few calls - all within a few minutes, for choice from a pay phone :

AFP - anonymous tip that you overheard him discussing bananas that were $1500 each, with a person of questionable character wearing what appeared to be a sleevless leather vest with patches all over the front and a really big one on the back, they will be ready for collection at Time X at Address Y*

NSW Police - anonymous tip that you saw him digging in his back yard very late at night and that it was out of character, oh and you hadn't seen his wife for a few days

Customs - anonymous tip that you overheard him in a cafe discussing bringing ceramic pots in from China, that they had cleared customs no problem and that the gear should be delivered tomorrow at Time X at Address Y*

ATO - been selling lots of cars lately, which is odd in that far as you know he's a property developer

* For real fun make these the same, just a shame that you cant be there to watch the shits and giggles
                      DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Venkman View Post
                        [MENTION=21401]Loud[/MENTION] I would make a few calls - all within a few minutes, for choice from a pay phone :

AFP - anonymous tip that you overheard him discussing bananas that were $1500 each, with a person of questionable character wearing what appeared to be a sleevless leather vest with patches all over the front and a really big one on the back, they will be ready for collection at Time X at Address Y*

NSW Police - anonymous tip that you saw him digging in his back yard very late at night and that it was out of character, oh and you hadn't seen his wife for a few days

Customs - anonymous tip that you overheard him in a cafe discussing bringing ceramic pots in from China, that they had cleared customs no problem and that the gear should be delivered tomorrow at Time X at Address Y*

ATO - been selling lots of cars lately, which is odd in that far as you know he's a property developer

* For real fun make these the same, just a shame that you cant be there to watch the shits and giggles
                        Vexatious complaints often are seen as just that...
                        The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
                        G T

Comment

So, what's the update?
                          One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Phildo View Post
                            So, what's the update?
                            There's a pre-trial Magistrate Court hearing on the 8th of November. In Fremantle. Which he has to attend - in person

I hired a Private Investigator to serve the court documents on him. When they tried the first time he denied his identity. Wonderful for my case as it goes to prove how dishonest he is. They showed up the second time and recorded a video of him being served so he couldn't deny it.

I figure it will go one of two ways.

1. He flies to Perth to contest the case. To do so he has to have a story sorted out explaining why he provided a fraudulent name; address; bank account. And why he lied about his identity when approached by the P.I. to have the court documents served. That would be one hell of a story, wouldn't it? I'm hard pressed to think of a reason the judge would take him at his word, given that history.

2. He doesn't fly to Perth, fails to contest the case, and tries to stall the outcome for as long as possible. Mu understanding is that if he doesn't show up the case will get ruled in his absence and then I can set the bailiff's on him. So stalling won't do him any favours.

I managed to get the claim over $5,000. I'm 1 for 2 with Small Claims at the moment so this will be the tie breaker. Only this time the other party isn't getting out of the situation with a simple lie... can they?
                            Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                            1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

All I've ever heard about is people dumping gearboxes full of oil on doorsteps.

This, this is so much better.
                              '13 YZF-R1 // '00 RZ Supra // '72 XA Fairmont Sedan (Resto Project)

Comment

i would of paid a bunch of lebo's to break his legs as apposed to the court who-har

Comment

Working...
                                X