GTWTK Analog speedo servicing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTWTK Analog speedo servicing.

Some of you may know the old cable driven speedos and rev counters.
    I have had mine serviced at a place in Kurnall Road Welshpool, short of driving up and down Kurall Rd can anybody remember the name of the business and f they are still in business. Also does anybody else know or recommend any other instrument services?
    The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
    G T

Originally posted by Green Trident View Post
    short of driving up and down Kurall Rd

Maybe you are looking in the wrong spot

Seriously though years ago I used a mob called Tisco that were in Subiaco, looks like they are now combined with someone called Aisat that appear to have several addresses, 84 Kurnall St Welshpool, 1 Colin Jamieson Dr, Welshpool and one at 2 Tulloch Way, Canning Vale
    Phone # (08) 9350 5545
    Opening Hours: Mon-Thu 8:00am – 4:30pm, Fri 8:00am – 4:00pm, Sat & Sun Closed
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Originally posted by Phildo
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Originally posted by filbert
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Years ago used them for my bike speedo, rev counters and truck speedos.
      They were called Smith or Smith's Instruments. Always had the Smith's Instrument sign out front.

Comment

I had speedo work done years ago, sounds like the similar place in Welshpool. One name that rings a bell is Flexible Drive Agencies, but they may be more on the speedo / tacho cable side of things. From memory, Aisat have moved to Canning Vale, but I can check on Monday for you as we do get stuff from them at work
        I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning lables and let the problem sort itself out...
        - Sarcasteacher

Comment

Originally posted by shaynus View Post
          One name that rings a bell is Flexible Drive Agencies, but they may be more on the speedo / tacho cable side of things. From memory, Aisat have moved to Canning Vale, but I can check on Monday for you as we do get stuff from them at work
          I've uesd Flexi Drive in the past they're good for rev counter and speedo cables but not clutch cables because they don't have a heavy enough press.

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
          Maybe you are looking in the wrong spot

Seriously though years ago I used a mob called Tisco that were in Subiaco, looks like they are now combined with someone called Aisat that appear to have several addresses, 84 Kurnall St Welshpool, 1 Colin Jamieson Dr, Welshpool and one at 2 Tulloch Way, Canning Vale
          Phone # (08) 9350 5545
          Opening Hours: Mon-Thu 8:00am – 4:30pm, Fri 8:00am – 4:00pm, Sat & Sun Closed
          Thankyou Sir it was Aisat I was looking for. I never would've remembered that name without driving up and down Cure All Road
          The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
          G T

Comment

Working...
          X