Chappelle ..?mmm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chappelle ..?mmm?

The press wants this chick to admit she did it..???

Hammish n Mandy r makin a joke of it.... Ten/Seven/Atrocious Minutes et al all want a piece...

Money for story.??

Thoughts...?
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

kill it with fire

Comment

I know it's been a while since I've been banned, but I feel some sacrifices are worth making. Seriously no one gives a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
        I know it's been a while since I've been banned, but I feel some sacrifices are worth making. Seriously no one gives a fuck.
        Speed Dealer just because our friendship started with you being a prick and getting yourself banned as a result doesnt mean you can go around making friends this way

Comment

Originally posted by thatchick View Post
          Speed Dealer just because our friendship started with you being a prick and getting yourself banned as a result doesnt mean you can go around making friends this way
          Treat em mean, keem em keen

Comment

Did she get her boogie board back yet?
            One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Don’t blame it on the sunshine,
              Don’t blame it on the airline,
              Don’t blame it on the Bali nine,
              Blame it on the boogey.
              One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

Comment

Should have given her a present while in Bali

#1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

I love the delicious irony of those posting on the BookFaces about not wanting to hear about Schapelle Corby, and in doing so providing more media power/attention. Given I don't watch tele I am immune - people professing to not give a fuck should also try it; it's refreshing.
                  Last edited by Kristy; 29-05-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

It was a Mercedes in the bag ... not a can of bus...

So Dad gets a hit in the hip pocket...and bro takes a shot of pain,too

It's ok ....that's a family's way of saying ...thanks.

Scape Goat Corby... none the wiser for the ordeal

And still getting way more media attention than the lost boy on her hand bag.

"She's in Cairns...." mum said.

"we all get a share of the loot." and don't get a criminal record.....Oh Wai.... Loganvillea... stains like dried blood.

Thanks ozztralia....N lawyers..n asian politics.

Mz Corbi is famous...it's only - baliafterall.com.au -
                    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

We should start a sweepstake

Pick the next arrest date

2 of September this year for me

Comment

Comment

media turns up expecting to make a story out of nothing
                          get what they are after, nothing
                          then talk about nothing until nothing has been confirmed as actually happened
                          then talk about general media beat-up of story about nothing
                          then speculate after no result with story about nothing shes doing nothing on purpose so she can sell the story of nothing to someone

i wouldnt worry about it, its nothing really
                          I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                            media turns up expecting to make a story out of nothing
                            get what they are after, nothing
                            then talk about nothing until nothing has been confirmed as actually happened
                            then talk about general media beat-up of story about nothing
                            then speculate after no result with story about nothing shes doing nothing on purpose so she can sell the story of nothing to someone

i wouldnt worry about it, its nothing really
                            Are you sure it is nothing? got to be something? Come on....?
                            Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                            remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                            Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                            Who died while defending his right of way;
                            He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                            But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Originally posted by acdcfan View Post
                              Are you sure it is nothing? got to be something? Come on....?
                              Fake news...
                              The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
                              G T

Comment

Working...
                              X