Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Maglite torch in Perth?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Maglite 6D but the only retailer I found is an online shop over east. Sure there must be someone selling these on this side of the continent.

Cheers,
    G.

Originally posted by Goliath View Post
    Hi all,

I'm looking for a Maglite 6D but the only retailer I found is an online shop over east. Sure there must be someone selling these on this side of the continent.

Cheers,
    G.
    Do you need it to hit people with? (serious question)

No other reason to buy a maglight these days with leds and lithium cells making for better, lighter torches.

Comment

Yes, as self defence. Since a drug dealer moved in down the road we get all sorts of scum roaming the street incl. burglars, thieves and what not.
      Better to be prepared.

Comment

Do you want it for cunning stunts or for stunning cunts?
        -

Comment

Originally posted by Goliath View Post
          Yes, as self defence. Since a drug dealer moved in down the road we get all sorts of scum roaming the street incl. burglars, thieves and what not.
          Better to be prepared.
          Go to the electronics shop in Coventry Markets and pick up one of these...

Comment

Holy heck that looks like it would hurt..
            Originally posted by Desmo
            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Maglites are now LED powered.
              The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
              G T

Comment

Walked past TWW (Totally Workwear) on Oxford street in Mount Hawthorn (https://www.totallyworkwear.com.au/store/mt-hawthorn) yesterday and noticed they had a few of the larger (look like the original models) Maglites on display.

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
                your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Mattis View Post
                  Walked past TWW (Totally Workwear) on Oxford street in Mount Hawthorn (https://www.totallyworkwear.com.au/store/mt-hawthorn) yesterday and noticed they had a few of the larger (look like the original models) Maglites on display.
                  Thanks, Mattis. Too bad I ordered it this morning from the online shop.

Comment

Go camping in balcatta has them. 20% off at the moment too
                    sigpic

Comment

Bunnings.
                      Originally posted by Abuse this
                      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X