SWTK- Clean your bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWTK- Clean your bike

Cleaned mine for the first time today, so was wondering how often everyone else cleans their bike(s).

Cheers
    Sam
    Riding - Living the dream...

Every couple of weeks or more often if ive been riding up the coast.

I'm rather anal about my bike being dirty.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Once a month a reckon. Do it at work when were not busy
      10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

about once a week. sometimes more.
        Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

I rub myself against it daily... ops
          Real Men Ride Nakid
          http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

I cleaned my 636 the weekend prior to the MAD Show 'n Shine for the first time since June

I haven't cleaned the ZZR since...the end of summer I think.

No point cleaning bikes in winter, especially if you use them regularly for commuting etc.

Normally I would do it every month or so.

Comment

Normally once a month or so, unless I get lazy (as I am now)
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Every week, raining or not and always before going on a weekend ride

Comment

every week whether its been out or not, shiny - armoral not good on seat!!! hit the brakes, bollocks hit tank

Comment

I'm sure mine has only seen soapy water and a sponge 3 times in 2+ years.
                    But it gets a wash down in the rain.

Comment

somewhere between too often and not often enough
                      "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

When my rear rim changes colour from chain lube and brake dust,I wash it.
                        "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

C'mon wheres all the "only at the bikini wash" peoples.
                          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                          Its the little things that make the difference
                          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

C'mon wheres all the "only at the bikini wash" peoples.[/b]
                            That was the last time it was washed.

Comment

light some candles, put on soft music and pour some wine.....see where the night takes ya, if she is worth it you will wash more than not!

Comment

Working...
                              X