DWTK: Best drops $10-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWTK: Best drops $10-20

Its that time of the week again, and its my turn to go buy food and plonk.

Red/white/bubbly, what is your favourite bottle under $20 (under $15 prefered so I can buy some nice cheese)

Cheers!

can get 3 casks for that

but "elements" is pretty good

Comment

Red - Peter Lehman - grenache shiraz

White - Goundry - unwooded
      Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Bubbly...... Frexinet bout $12 I think.. better still Yellowglen Bella....$18.......

Comment

PM Millsy or find his mob on a few posts here, he's the Beer (& wine, & spirits, well any booze really) Baron, really knows his stuff & works in bottle shop.

I'm sure he'll put ya right.

It's the Bottlemart at the cnr's of Wellington Rd and Noranda Ave at the Wellington Square shopping centre. It sticks out cause it's a drive through building separate to the rest.

Look out for his CBR929(954?) parked next to it, if it's there he is .
          .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

White ...Amberly Chenin blanc
            Red....Penfolds Thomas Hyland Shiraz

Comment

rotten grapes FTL! - wine sux - get us something that tastes good! (and that doesnt mean rotted wheat either!)

Wine and beer is so over done for friday drinks.

Buy some thick shakes!!!!

Comment

if u can move into the $20-$30 range Jansz is excellent value for money sparkling.

as for reds, i was at the BWS in mt hawthorn the other week. they had some nice french wines going on the cheap there if thats to your liking.

Comment

Xphread, Ill get you a sparkling grape juice from IGA

Comment

Xphread, Ill get you a sparkling grape juice from IGA [/b]
                    awww shucks! For meeee??
                    The higher the sugar content the betterer!

Comment

Sparkling Red = Hanwood Sparkling shiraz

White = Amberley Chenin

Red = Evans and Tate Gnangara Shiraz

Unlikely adventures require unlikely tools.

Comment

2nd talking to Millsy. He is a champ and won't let you down.

Comment

As said, Amberley Chenin, the Madfish Classic is another easy pleaser for whites

Comment

rotten grapes FTL! - wine sux - get us something that tastes good! (and that doesnt mean rotted wheat either!)

Buy some thick shakes!!!![/b]
                            Thick shakes is a cool idea actually. Something to think about for next time. You could have the different flavours etc.

It's just a question of whether or not the other guys scream about the lack of alcohol on drinks day.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xphread @ Oct 5 2007, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Buy some thick shakes!!!![/b]
                              Thick shakes is a cool idea actually. Something to think about for next time. You could have the different flavours etc.

It&#39;s just a question of whether or not the other guys scream about the lack of alcohol on drinks day.
                              [/b][/quote]
                              There&#39;s always Baileys thickshakes, Kaluha thickshakes, Ouzo thickshakes... etc etc

(well maybe not ouzo)
                              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                              X