Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWTK: How do you deal with irate drivers on the road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWTK: How do you deal with irate drivers on the road?

One website says 10 #4 ball bearings. Another says a spark plug. I personally don't have pockets I can reach easily into to get such items nor condone destruction/damage of property, and since my bike can only do 170 max (140km/h "safely" without adverse effects on handling ability) outrunning them is not an option either.

So how do you handle cage drivers who are just c*nts on the road and feel it's their god given right to run you out of your lane?
    Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

I believe that some remove a mirror or two to exact retribution.

I flip the bird, and twist the throttle.
    Originally posted by Viper
    I'm probably fucking something up.
    FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
    Administrator

Comment

Extendable baton in the fairing FTW
      You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

I just bank on the fact I'm bigger/scarier/uglier than the other person, and pull over. If they want to sort it out outside of their little security bubble, so be it. Plus theres the added bonus of then they usually fuck off anyway, so you can continue your journey without said twat around.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
          I just bank on the fact I'm bigger/scarier/uglier than the other person, and pull over. If they want to sort it out outside of their little security bubble, so be it. Plus theres the added bonus of then they usually fuck off anyway, so you can continue your journey without said twat around.
          ^^WHS^^
          Most cagers will not pull up and will keep going on there way.
          They would have to be stupid to take on a bike rider in all his gear.

Comment

staring at them long and hard through a tinted visor seems to unsettle them a bit. and it would help if you were rather large
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Nothing works, everyone is a hero in their car, don't waste your time, don't go getting stressed over it, you'll just wind up angry and impotent with a dodgy heart or something. They won't learn, they won't behave differently 2 minutes down the road. They are like that for life.
              This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Blocking their advance into your lane with a well placed boot into the door works quite well... Not that I condone this action...A friend of a friend knows someone who...Ah you get the point!

Comment

Smile and wave boys, Smile and wave. (Oh yeah and the tinted visor stare works a treat)
                  Turfierific!

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
                    staring at them long and hard through a tinted visor seems to unsettle them a bit. and it would help if you were rather large
                    +1. Works a treat. Even with fooly sick khunce in commonwhores.
                    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                    Its the little things that make the difference
                    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

another one that works really well is keeping a little note pad and pen in a pocket. When you get to the next lights, stop right next to them and pull out your pad and pretend to write down their details.

But as Taylor said - it wont achieve anything, but it might give you some satisfaction seeing the look on their faces.

Comment

just wave as you filter through at the next set of lights, they LOVE that Not recommended for long roads where they can catch up and cause you trouble. Just pull over and let the dickheads past. Not worth the aggravation.

Comment

i just ride my motorbike right over the top of their car. cos i'm awesome.

Comment

Put as much space between you and them as fast as possible.

Not many bikes win a car versus bike contest.
                            I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

Make friends with bikers gangs and get them 2 watchya bak, alternatively get Q from james bond to retro fit your bike with gadgets ie oil slick, gun turrents (paintball gun would be cool).

Comment

Working...
                              X