GPZ WTK Should i wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPZ WTK Should i wait

I was just wondering what other people would do in this situation.
    I will be buying a new bike in the future and it will be a hayabusa.
    should i wait for the release of the new bike which no one can tell me exactly when its in or should i buy the 2007 model, which i could get in the next two weeks. i know it is an indivdual thing but how different could they be. ie would any current hayabusa owners trade up now for the new one.
    Thanks
    LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
    LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
    shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

198hp vs 185hp (I think) Busa owner to confirm.

I know which I would choose, but I am an impatient asshole

Comment

If you wait and don't like the new one, you could get a good condition old one from someone who upgrades. Keep your options open.
      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

I'd wait. New ones are getting radial mount brakes and new forks and all the fruit. If you've got a bike to ride around in the mean time, wait.

Comment

That being said, fuck going through summer without a bike.

Comment

id wait and see how the new one turns out first....least then you can have a look at both and compare

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
              That being said, fuck going through summer without a bike.
              Thats the problem weathers getting good.
              maybe buy 07 model and trade it in, in 6 months time shouldnt loose too much

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,

Comment

Originally posted by GPZ1170A1 View Post
                ...in 6 months time shouldnt loose too much
                :mellow:
                FTP

Comment

you will with the new model coming out and having all the extras over the 07 model

Comment

You'd lose bucketloads.

Just wait.
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

Comment

OK im waiting or maybe not.
                      if i buy the 07 new it is still the first bike ive owned new and is one hell of a bike
                      its not the 13hp more bike but it is approxiametly $3500 cheaper
                      hopefully its released in the next 4 weeks then the torment will be over

Comment

Mate, you are looking at it all wrong.
                        It's not the "extra 13hp" that you should be looking at, but the fact that it's a total redesign of a bike that's nearly 10 years old.
                        I know you are a prospective 'Busa owner, and you are probably just looking at the MOAR figures, but try and look at the bike as a whole, not just the performance figures.

Comment

buy an older one, less depreciation
                          If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Wait a few months, until I get used to the new fairing (which ATM I don't like), then buy mine when I upgrade.
                            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Not long to go now saw a new one down at savage suzuki on saturday arvo, will make phone call first thing monday morning

Comment

Working...
                              X