FBWTK - Ride through?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBWTK - Ride through?

Just wondering how many people take their bikes through the drive through at Maccas? (or any fast food place)
    A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

took mine through Red Rooster in Malaga the other day - thought it would be a laugh - New I would have to carry my order in my jacket either way so I figured why get off the bike to order

Prob was - fumbled a bit getting my money out of my jacket pockets - next time I'm taking the gloves off !

I kinda think they're used to it - my daughter ended up a slight shade of red though - wasn't impressed that I did it

Comment

I used to all the time when I had the old suzuki across. There's nothing like taking home enough KFC to feed 8 people when you're on a bike, it freaks out the monkeys at the window.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Beer at the ride in bottle shop too.
        Resting a carton on the tank usually makes people look at you sideway.

Comment

Yep. Sure do. But I've learned to put the money in my pocket instead. Much easier. Take one glove off to pay and then chuck food into backpack/jacket.
          Used to just put it on the tank with the CBR (Which also held 2 quarter chicken & chips and drinks in the ducktail if it was empty. )

*EDIT* Ducktail also held a tequila bottle. Alas now a backpack is required... I've carried boxes on the tank before but never something as heavy as a carton. Carried cartons as pillion though.
          Last edited by Ice; 16-10-2007, 09:02 PM.
          "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Done the drive through bottle shop before for a carton of Emu Export.
            On the tank of my little VF400. Aaah! Those where the days.

Comment

Went through the bottle shop and grabbed a carton of corona's. Put it on the back rack of the 1980 GSX-E 250. Thing struggled to make speed :p (before recon)

Maccas on Great Eastern Highway near the Tonkin Highway exit. Had some drunk girls behind us yelling at the top of their lungs "Where are you going to carry it?" Sat it on the tank, rode into the carpark, sat on the grass and ate (Dining room loses after 10pm)

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                Beer at the ride in bottle shop too.
                Resting a carton on the tank usually makes people look at you sideway.
                I think I'd be too scared of dropping the beer! I've done the pillion carton though....
                A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                  I think I'd be too scared of dropping the beer! I've done the pillion carton though....
                  Nah doode. Piece of piss. It is only a problem when you stop at the lights.

Oh, and getting a straw long enough to go from the open can in the carton up into your helmet and into your mouth without getting the annoying kink in it.

Comment

Firstly.... HELL YES!!!

a few nights ago i got a box of kfc for dinner for the housemates and rode through KFC drive through with my tank bag on....

only problem was my bike didnt set off the sensor so after 2 minutes of waiting at the speaker I zoomed around the the window and interrupted the cashier who had just started talking to the car that was parked behind me.

He was startled to say the least.

Tank Bags FTW!!! wallet keys and phone go straight in the top display (so never have a hassle with money/pockets/gloves), chicken fits easily in the zipped compartment.

I loves my tank bag.
                    Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

tank bags make drive through so easy
                      would have loved to see the look on the girls face as you rocked up too
                      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Done it heaps, especially with outlets like Kentucky Died Chicken that use plastic bags still, you can just put the carry holes of the bag over one of your mirrors and voila.

Agreed with the Across, that bike is *the* best drive through bike. And I used to carry a carton of piss on the running board of my Vespa no worries at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentry View Post
                          Had some drunk girls behind us yelling at the top of their lungs "Where are you going to carry it?"
                          had some clown say that to me the other day as i walked into bunnings. unfortunately, i didnt see him on the way out so i could shove the old oven globe up his nostril to show him how i was going to "carry it all"

last time i tried riding thru, the sensor thing at the ordering doodah wouldnt pick me up, so i gave up and walked inside.
                          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

[quote=chief wiggum;630911]

last time i tried riding thru, the sensor thing at the ordering doodah wouldnt pick me up, so i gave up and walked inside.[/quote
                            LOL, I just ride up too the window. wow I really am lazy.^_^

And yeh, a carton used ta fit on the step through easy,but these days it's a bottle and a 2ltr coke in the tank bag.
                            "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

Did a drive thru tonight.
                              The mohawk seems to get a laugh when they see me then two more heads come to the window to have a a gander.
                              It's like being a tiny bit famous

Comment

Working...
                              X