KWTK: Difference between H2 and H3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWTK: Difference between H2 and H3

Looked at one of the pop-up adds for hummer and after doing the "build your own hummer" simulation for the H3 it came to around 65k before onroads. Out of interest looked on carpoint and the H2 costs ALOT more, we're talking around twice as much.

Does anyone know the difference between the two? Is the H2 a far better vehicle or is it just more expensive as there are alot less of them around and they weren't sold here directly previously?

the h2 is a slightly more civilised version of the original go nuts H1

the H3 is much smaller and lamer

like a jeep grand cherokee or something. but a little bigger
    Wes

Comment

H2

H3

"Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

H2 is the full mil spec one, with all those dubbins.

The H3 is a re-bodied Chevy Tahoe out of the states, the tahoe has the rep of being the most underwhelming SUV ever made ... and this is what GM chose to build the H3 on.

They are fashion statements like Prada handbags and gucci sunnies, not very practical and designed for those who want Looks over Function. Plus I couldn't ever quite get used to driving something that I would need to put $200 worth of petrol into every week just running to and from the shops :o

Comment

Very funny, Spock. Was thinking the same thing myself.
          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
          Amen, brother. Amen.
          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
            Funny? I wasn't trying to be funny - just answering the question.

"Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
              WHS^^^^

I thought you were getting HID's for the bike :p
              Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Main reason for cost difference is all H2 Hummers in Australia are imported left hand drive then converted to right hand drive here. H3 Hummers are factory made in right hand drive. If you check the Hummer US site you will see the difference in cost between the two is far less.

Comment

same shit, different new car smell?
                  No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Spock has never been funny in his life, that would be illogical.
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

It's the difference between silly and stupid

Comment

and when you get to the shops its the difference between 1 bay or 2
                        sigpic
                        2008 ZX14 SE
                        'Prowl'

Comment

H1 - Civillian spec'd brother of the military HMMWVV (dont quote the acronym)
                          H2 - Ground up Civilian version. More nices. Same size/tad larger than full size Landcruiser.
                          H3 - Think Toyota Prado, cept looks more unique, but still as useless.

Comment

Yeh the H1/H2 are wider than most 4WD's available in Aus, wider means quite crap for alot of tracks and trails found here and means they really cant go anywhere without the shit being scratched out of them. Some tracks they just wont fit - like most yanks.

H3 is the SUV, it doesnt go offroad at all..

But i guess they all have their place.

Comment

Originally posted by MuNches View Post
                              Yeh the H1/H2 are wider than most 4WD's available in Aus, wider means quite crap for alot of tracks and trails found here and means they really cant go anywhere without the shit being scratched out of them...
                              LOL I have a Cherokee... fair bit narrower than a 'Cruiser or Patrol.. You just end up finding narrower tracks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X