Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWTK, What things have you said to piss the other half off, without realising it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWTK, What things have you said to piss the other half off, without realising it?

Im still beside myself about this little thing. No matter how hard i try sometimes i always say something that ends up with me being put in the dog house, even when im trying to be nice!

For example (to any bloke this would seem like a normal, think before you speak, approach.)

The other day i found a white girls shirt in my room. Here i am thinking oh this must be the g/f's shirt. So i took it to the missus' house and thought very very carefully before i spoke because my spidey senses were tingling. So after several seconds thought i blurted out;

"They babe, i found this shirt in my room so instead of asking wether its yours im gonna say it must be yours cause how else would it appear in my room!"

She looked at the shirt and looked at me and then said with daggers in the eyes,

"Thats not my shirt, i dont have a shirt like that."

I got scared. Turned out it was an ex's old shirt which immediatly was used to plug an oil leak in the car.

But the point remains, i thought i was doing something nice, and turned out to be a total insult. So share your blunders. :p
    I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Originally posted by Stratos View Post
    "They babe, i found this shirt in my room so instead of asking wether its yours im gonna say it must be yours cause how else would it appear in my room!"
    Hahaha.
    Pwnt.
    You'll never get it right mate, just accept it.

Comment

Women just deal with the fact I never say the right thing.. Or they get pissed and don't talk to me anymore.

Comment

asked the girlfriend whilst i was stranded 'can you pick me up.....or would that be stretching the friendship?' reply 'no worries'.

2 mins later phonecall 'you can stay where you are if you think we are only friends!'

Comment

I once said, "I love you, [insert ex girlfriends name]."

While we were having sex.

Tamika was amazingly forgiving about that one.
          such comment
          wow
          many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cameronjones View Post
            I once said, "I love you, [insert ex girlfriends name]."

While we were having sex.

Tamika was amazingly forgiving about that one.
            You know, once you're actually having sex with her, it's not necessary to lie anymore.

Comment

Hahahahaha

Comment

nice cam, very nice

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                  You know, once you're actually having sex with her, it's not necessary to lie anymore.
                  But it's wanting to continue having sex with her that requires the creative thinking / lies.
                  such comment
                  wow
                  many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cameronjones View Post
                    But it's wanting to continue having sex with her that requires the creative thinking / lies.
                    So you thought you'd profess your love for your ex girlfriend mid stroke, instead of saving the lying until next time you want to have sex with her? Interesting.. :mellow:

Comment

"Do these jeans make my arse look fat?"

Comment

I got another pearler. The missus had said she wont watch the new transformers movie with me, because the chick who knows stuff about cars is uber hot!

Well i totaly fucked that one didnt I! I called her after the movie letting her know i was gonna pick up some booze n then come around n get ready for big night ahead. Somehow the topic changed to the movie and the girl in the movie, and a few more things were said and i replied "well your not far off," thinking it was a compliment.

How fucking wrong was i! :o

Comment

lol. Bad idea!

Leavers, 2000. Day 2. I'm 17, had hit the beam pretty hard, and was in the back of the car, sitting next to my then GF. Had my head out the window as we were entering the caravan park. Heaps of other leavers walking around outside.

Noticed a nice looking girl walking past and (totally out of character) said "Geez you've got a nice ass".

Realising what I had done, I immediately pulled my head back in the window and said to my girlfriend "Sorry, I didn't turn around quick enough".

I'm not sure she bought it. But the rest of the week just went downhill from there anyway.

My mates periodically reminded me of that one for years...
                          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Funny how things always change for the better after leavers eh.

I missed my leavers, so i went on my ex's one. Well now i must say being the only male with 7 other females in the house, fuck me that was the most horrific idea i have ever had in my entire life! Yes i was surrounded by 7 other girls, most of them quite attractive, for a week in a house, but before i faced anything after i woke up for those few days i would have my morning juice!

2 freshly squeezed oranges, one squeezed lemon, 3 shots of bicardi and two of vodka. I neeeeeeeded it!

Comment

I find opening my mouth usually brings forth something that causes pain.

Comment

Working...
                              X