AWTK, who's hiding their toys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWTK, who's hiding their toys?

It's just come to my attention that there are lots of people out there that have bought themselves something and their partners have no idea. And im talking about a fair bit of money too.

For example, i know someone who has a ZX12 sitting in a mates shed that the wife doesn't know exists

What have you or someone you know got hiding?

Another family in Adelaide...

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

lol

kinda on the hiding the toys.... guy i know split up with his mrs... just before hand tho, he sold his boat to a mate for $1 so she couldn't take half

does that count?
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by aussiezx12 View Post
        For example, i know someone who has a ZX12 sitting in a mates shed that the wife doesn't know exists
        Holy shit, that's a good effort.

I'm really, really bad at this. I can't keep a single thing from the wife. If I get her a gift, I've got to get mates to hold on to it until it's time to hand it over, otherwise I fuck it up and she finds out early.

Tamika knows about all my toys, even tends to buy some of them for me, bless her socks
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

I usually hide stuff from my dad.

Nothing like another bike appearing in the garage. 'oh, its just a mates that im looking after'
          As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

Dunno bout hiding expensive stuff but my bike seems to find a lil bling each week and she hasn't noticed

Comment

Originally posted by aussiezx12 View Post
              It's just come to my attention that there are lots of people out there that have bought themselves something and their partners have no idea. And im talking about a fair bit of money too.

What have you or someone you know got hiding?
              Funny that. I have a mate who has a ZX12 sitting in his shed that belongs to a mate whos wife doesnt know it exists. Apparently it will exist in about 3 years when the house is finished.

As for myself, I dont hide things as such although the cost may be somewhat blurred in translation. The only thing I have hidden is the PC3 & K&N but she cant see those things so its all good.
              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
              Its the little things that make the difference
              Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Heh, I hid the last car that I bought from my Mum for a while... although that was pretty easy, we didn't live together.

But I was in constant fear of her dropping around and going: "Who's car is that in your driveway?"
                R Legal and loving it

Comment

Bit tough when she handles all the finances and I can't even get $20 out at the ATM without her noticing
                  Find me on Instagram

Comment

Yep. Latest purchase was a 250cc two seater dune buggy i thought. Kinda forgot about it til the hubby went out into the shed...came back in..''why is there another toy in our garage''?...hehe...me=''ohhh that! I forgot to tell you''!...he wasnt unhappy. Im about to buy another toy...havent told him yet....*cough* new boat*cough*...he likes it when I surprise him. Im the worse for it though....its an addiction we both have.
                    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

someone on here only told his parents about riding a few weeks ago because he recently had a b'day party at his olds house and (as he didnt want the folks to find out from his friends) he figured he should tell them a few days before the party.

how long have you been riding..... 2..... 3 years???? :p
                      Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Oh yes... that fellow.. we know who u are...
                        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                          Funny that. I have a mate who has a ZX12 sitting in his shed that belongs to a mate whos wife doesnt know it exists. Apparently it will exist in about 3 years when the house is finished.
                          Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                          Oh yes... that fellow.. we know who u are...
                          contentinpostsorban.

Comment

Is that hypocricy i smell.. :p

The ZX12 owner and the mate with the shed are not members.

The parental nondiscloser can come forward himself.

Comment

What a nice in-joke of a thread. The people who know, know. The rest of us don't give a damn. For shit like this send an SMS.
                              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                              X