TWTK - Ever had a bird shit on you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWTK - Ever had a bird shit on you?

sixth and I went out on a country ride today. Stopped off at a hotel near Mundaring Weir and ordered lunch. As soon as we sat down to eat, heaps of birds surrounded us trying to get food. Sixth decides it's a good idea to try and scare the birds away. One of the birds decides that it's a good idea to fly up above Sixth and take a dump. Long story short... Sixth gets shat on and I'm sitting there pissing myself laughing and making bad puns.

So... cough up people - who's been shat on by a bird? Bonus points if it happened while riding, in some extremely embarrassing way, extra bonus points awarded if the bird shat on your visor while riding down the freeway.
    Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Probably. Nothing specific comes to mind, but given the odds it's bound to have happened at some point.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Comment

Rottnest, some years ago by a shit-duck (Seagull). Was sitting tho, not riding. No bonus points. Damn. Wearing white t-shirt. Blended in. It's only shit, move on.

Comment

It was only after that I thought of putting some tartar sauce on sixth's helmet... wish I had done it.

Comment

In Venice, Italy, and there are masses of pigeons there. So i had some breadcrumbs, fed the birds, and they landed all over me. They then jump off me, onto my mum, and shat on her. Do i get points for that?

Comment

Yup... golf course in Newcastle. Crapped on by a crow. On a different day also had a ball stollen by a crow... where is the shotgun when it's needed.
            However, FJ and Uncle Ho (MyFX) are 2 examples of people that dont fit this genre but fit into the forum well as well respected members.

Comment

meant to be lucky or so they told me when i got shat on at school lol
              also had a bee sting in the eye on the bike.. with the wife pillion that suxed couldnt pull over fast enough lol
              Every day you wake up is a good day

Comment

mundairing weir pub....... dodgy timber verandar down the stairs to the right that doesnt actually have any coverage........ friendly 28 eastern kings........ food in-sight sitting on table........ expect to be poo'd on. im sorry but the parrots there have been domesticated.
                Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Yeah, bloody shit-ducks (seagulls) at Phillip Island. A couple of days of chips, bits of sausage rolls and whatever else gets left around the place makes those things shit chunks. Had a very near miss when I was getting the car out of the garage to go to work - saw something flash past and heard a splat sound and when I looked down to where it splat on the ground it was a dirty great dump. Looked up and the damn pigeon peeped over the top of the wall down at me and ducked it's head back. They actually do shit on things on purpose!!
                  Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

does this include sexual fetish's ??

if not then no OH shit did I say that out loud nothing to see here move along poeple

Comment

Tenchi, you were out my way and didn't come say hello? Tsk tsk tsk...

No sabre, we don't want to hear about your exploits involving a steaming dump on your chest... *shudder*

I've had quite a few animals relieve themselves on me, the hazards of working/studying with them.. Bird shit is annoyingly difficult to get out of long hair, although not as bad as gum. And if you think being shat on by a bird smells/is bad, you should try reptile shit. It's gag worthy...
                      >>I like to play with snakes<<

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov

Comment

once when i was in primary school.
                        sitting cross legged in the undercover area of the quadrangle, and a pigeon on the iron struts of the roof...
                        it decided to shit on not only me, but in my open lunch box which was in front of me where i was sitting. made me a sad panda junior!!
                        (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

Originally posted by Tenchi View Post
                          Bonus points if it happened while riding,
                          only happened once, while riding my BMX at about age 10 or 11. Got me on the leg.

my bikes seem to cop a lot while stationary (& covered), but so far not while moving. Got one on the cage windscreen while driving last week tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyack View Post
                            mundairing weir pub....... dodgy timber verandar down the stairs to the right that doesnt actually have any coverage........ friendly 28 eastern kings........ food in-sight sitting on table........ expect to be poo'd on. im sorry but the parrots there have been domesticated.
                            That's EXACTLY where he got shat on!!

Originally posted by Shai'tan View Post
                            Tenchi, you were out my way and didn't come say hello? Tsk tsk tsk...
                            Yes. I didn't come visit. With appropriate counselling and a few hours of therapy you should get over it

Comment

Avian or human ??

Comment

Working...
                              X