PWTK bucks night ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWTK bucks night ideas

gotts throw a bucks do for a mate thats getting hitched soon and chasing ideas.

I know the main ingredients: Boobs, Beer, Boobs, BBQ and Boobs.

any other ideas??
    Paintballing in the arvo may be a winner (just so we can shoot the piss outa him)

also anyone know of a train going across the nullabor (or similar) that leaves very erly sunday mornings??
    Voltron-Evo. https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr=p#!/voltronmotorcycles

The train is fkn $$$$...

Beach cricket in the morning with eskies of cold beer, snags + eggs + bacon on a bbq to get it started.

Hire some catamarans on the Swan foreshore - if you're not already too pissed - and cause mayhem on the river.

Kart hire - again depends on pissededness.

Afternoon at a pub, mebbe the Cott or OBH, Left Bank etc.

Roll on to dinner, find more pubs.

Doll House at 11pm.

Knock shop at 1am
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

I'm having like an all day thing for mine. Go-karting in the morning to arvo, then...I'm not sure
      No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Ask Aphex who the stripper was at his bucks night.

MUST HAVE.

Comment

yeah, catamarans on the river may be an idea. eavn funnier coz none of us know how to drive them so we'll prolly end up sailing to Africa or wherever the wind is pointing.

We were gonna do something during the day with a few close mates then party on back at my place with everyone. (and strippers)

rekkon he'd see the funny side if we get a sheman stripper?

Didnt think a one way ticket across the nullabor for one drunk bloke would be too much?? definatelly worth the laughs I rekkon.

Comment

Originally posted by pottz View Post
            rekkon he'd see the funny side if we get a sheman stripper?
            No.

That's really, super fucking uncool.
            such comment
            wow
            many post

Comment

^^^ whs.

So doeet!
              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

wots wrong with the standard get the groom smashed sensless, boot polish him and tie him naked to a light pole in northbridge

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

went to a mates bucks do earlier this yr
                  consisted of --- supa golf, duckstein, paintball, pub, strippers

make them wear all sorts of shite, eg. womens clothes - make them look like a rite tool

no holds bar
                  A nut is not a nut til it is cracked

Comment

Originally posted by D!rtydog View Post
                    make them wear all sorts of shite, eg. womens clothes - make them look like a rite tool
                    i had mine a month or so back, consisted of a lunch at a pub with a few close mates, then got on the piss and played lawn bowls (better when someone makes you funnel), then went back to my place for a bbq, booze, 2 x topppies and then a stripper later. i was dressed as the gay biker from the village people.

Comment

love to tie him to a light pole somewhere but heard a story of it happening and a couple gay blokes raping the poor fella now as much as I want to give him shit Id never live that one down. And sorry the boot polish wont work on this one either hes black already, bleech on the other hand could be a winner.

supagolf theres a good warmup to paintball, and close too, nice one.

a funnel has just become an essential item!!!

Comment

Feathers, tar, transvestites and a camera.
                        Hours of fun.

Comment

Is this for Poon Pottz?

I will give you the number for the stripper we had at my birthday, she was the bomb.

I reckon you should hire scooters on a friday night, then do the bucks night following day. Paintball seems to be a goer, take a few chilly bins full of piss and you are set, then titties later on!

Comment

Originally posted by pottz View Post
                            love to tie him to a light pole somewhere but heard a story of it happening and a couple gay blokes raping the poor fella
                            Yes, because gay men are monsters and sexual predators, any sign of another mans exposed body and they turn wild and uncontrollable.

If you buy into that, then I've got some bad news for you regarding the tooth fairy.
                            such comment
                            wow
                            many post

Comment

Oh Cam, you big for the poor defenceless fag boys

Comment

Working...
                              X