• Show
Clear All

• SWTK - Mimbo Moments

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mimbo moments.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	4907890

So today i went roll my bike down the driveway (sitting on it pushing backwards) first off won't go Ahh parked it in gear 'dickhead' puts it in neutral push back 1m or so stops in gear again?, No try again, No cigar, push back again...won't budge :::::::looks Behind:::::: UTE Dick head, right.

So when have you been guilty of being a mimbo or bimbo?

Coupla helmets ago, and a coupla mrs ago, I went to her place, and as I was saying goodbye I asked if she could hold my lid while I rolled my bike out of her driveway, complete with one complicated ass arrangement of parked cars. She took it upon herself to walk out to where I was going (in the dark), and decided the helmet was heavy and put it on the floor. Right where my back wheel was going to roll out.

Sufficed to say I didn't see it, hit it, and cracked the rear 'lip' thing on the helmet. Thankfully I crashed and replaced the helmet a week or two later.

Comment

Girl Here 2 minutes ago 'whats the time in mandurah?'

Comment

Sounds to me like you need some sort of population control device shane1, and a way to dispose of the mounting bodies. People like that should NOT be allowed to breed.
        Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

Spent 15 minutes roaming around the house looking for sunglasses that were on top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by 19andrew59 View Post
            Spent 15 minutes roaming around the house looking for sunglasses that were on top of my head.
            Done that so many times

Comment

Or looking for they keys that are in your hands.

A few know of this one ... Being pissed as a mule whilst servicing bike i attempt to start it. Turns over no fire. Inebriated i panic and post up on here what i did. It took me 5 hours to realise i had flicked the kill switch.
              I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

^^ ah the killswitch. First time I used mine, I had a few goes to start with no luck. Went back upstairs to sulk, for about half an hour before realising, slapping myself on the head, then going out for a ride

I noticed some scruffy bugger in McDonalds with the same wallet as mine... I checked my back pocket, it wasn't there! :o ... walking over to the guy, about to let accusations fly when I realised that one of the items I was carrying in my hands was my wallet... sat back down sheepishly.

Comment

Originally posted by 19andrew59 View Post
                  Came back to work after rushing off to dentist looking for glasses which i thought id left on top of bike tank. got back to work with helmet still on only to find i was wearing them
                  LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
                  LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
                  shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

Regularly speak to missus whilst in shower only to find im talking to myself coz she isn't there when i get out
                    LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
                    LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
                    shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

I was at an outdoor concert at a winery. The cover band started playing a favourite song, I grabbed my hubby's hand and found a good spot at the front of the stage. Turned around, and I was holding the hand of a man about thirty years older than him! His wife and my husband were twenty metres away pissing themselves.

When my daughter was about 6 months old, I was holding her while talking to my butcher. She was making all these noises and he said "I think she's hungry", I said "No, she does that all the time now". A few minutes later, I saw my reflection in the mirror: My daughter was hungry and had been licking my t-shirt to prove it.
                      https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

Just put something in the funny post, forgot the attachment.

And my hubby, sitting next to me, offers support by saying: "Your bike description is wrong" (it's a 750, not 650, I've never noticed the typo).

Comment

Heheehe

G/F just asked 'when we go down south can we go caving.....in caves?'

I prefer caving.....in trees

Comment

Parked the bike, turned off the engine, this guy comes up to ask about bike parking, we got talking about bikes, I'm there nodding meaningfully & trying to look all knowledgeable as if I know anything technical at all. I thought I was doing well, it's getting a bit hot by now, so I take my helmet off.

Sunnies still on during attempted helmet removal, causing quite some pain and embarassment. Big scratch across face and small tuft of hair ripped out, now slightlier uglier than before...

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X