DWTK - Drug tests.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWTK - Drug tests.

Now I have a mate who has just got back from Europe, and he has to do a piss test tomorrow for a job.
    The problem is, he went to Amsterdam before he left....
    Now, this is just personal curiousity, but does he have any recourse when he pisses over?

Tell him to drink like, 148 liters of water, by tomorrow.

Comment

Meh, he knows he's fucked, I'm just curious, because technically he's broken no laws.

Comment

He's pharqued.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Depends has he broken his contract?

Comment

Depending on contract they may put him on leave for a week or 2 and can them be tested again, piss negative and all good

Comment

Would said mate not be better off to tell them he will probably test positive and give them the reason why?
              The Equity Crowd
              Marketing, Websites, Business Development

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                Meh, he knows he's fucked, I'm just curious, because technically he's broken no laws.
                If it's a condition of employment, then legality doesn't really come into it.

Comment

if it was my work, he gets sent home for 48hrs, no pay. Then you have the full tests again, including blood etc and if they are clear you get a warning and talks with managers etc. Depends on the drug tho.

Comment

Yeah, for a new job.

Comment

Hope this piss test isnt for an interview.

EDIT: too slow.
                      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                      Its the little things that make the difference
                      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

To get a job at my work you have to have monitored urine tests a week before you start, at the Dr's clinic.

Comment

tell him to do what lee says, you can dilute your sample because they don't have a standard for the ketones in your system, they will say its low but they can't do a thing. the test not show a negative, but when the sample goes to the lab, it will be lower than the australian standards.

alledgedly
                          Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Originally posted by Undead View Post
                            To get a job at my work you have to have monitored urine tests a week before you start, at the Dr's clinic.
                            Do you play AFL or something?
                            This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Yeah, if requirement of job, he's screwed with no recourse what so ever
                              And drinking 148 litres of water won't help All that does is make the sample too dilute and no reading will be taken and another sample submitted.
                              I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

Working...
                              X