Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place for Forklift Ticket

Hi Folks,

Now that I have joined the ranks of the unemployed does anybody know the cheapest place to get a forklift ticket?

Thanks
    Rob
    You put the c*nt in country run

Nationwide Training

We used to send our guys here, very professional.

Comment

i did mine through Keen Brothers, in Maddington.
      though i could already drive and operate so i don't know how there training was.
      alot of the people in the group couldn't, and they got there ticket, so i'm guessing they are fairly easy.
      good times

Comment

CSTC in welshpool are pretty good
        I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

DTEC @ AHG do fork lift tickets.

Comment

Keen brothers are the go
            everyone passes as soon as they walk in the door its a 1 or 2 day test
            its a no brainer
            LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
            LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
            shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

It seems the struggle is finding a place that isnt booked out until Feb.
              You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

I reckon if you park it up in Murray Street, or come to think of it, anywhere in the city, you'd get a ticket no worries.

Comment

I did mine in mid November at nationwide, real easy course and test

Wendy

Comment

I did mine at AHG, they usually have some that arent booked out. From memory it costs abit more though, i'm not quite sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampy View Post
                      DTEC @ AHG do fork lift tickets.
                      Got mine from here, good place

Comment

got mine from keen bros.. just do the 1 day course, you honestly wont need 2 days to learn to drive a forklift..

as barfridge said, even a meth affected storeman can drive one.. you'll be fine
                        Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

I just put about 15 of my people thru DTEC @ AHG centre. We did the big ring around & they were about the best priced. All guys enjoyed the course & passed.

Comment

Tried Allied? The instructor dude is a little fruity but you'll get your ticket. Make sure you do the 1 day course. 2 day is overkill, you'll have learnt everything by the first day and you just pay/loose extra $ on the second day walking around scratching your head.

Comment

At AHG do you get to do laps of the track?
                              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                              X