OWTK- How many Windows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWTK- How many Windows?

Just curious how many browsers ppl have running whilst in the interwebz. I realise this will vary depending on connection speeds etc. Just give an average. I usually have three. One dedicated to PSB, one on facebook and another for general emails, photobucket uploading etc.
    Find me on Instagram

3 to 5

Comment

I usually have 4 open - and I use Flock, which I'd recommend if you're doing a lot of social networking and photo work. It makes like SO much easier.
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Um I use a browser with tabs

so the answer is 1

At work I have 2 open with about 10 tabs open on each

Comment

1 window with 4 tabs on various forums upto 8 tabs at times with clickys.
          1 window with varying numbers of tabs for general web surfingz
          1 window for photoediting/restoration
          1 window for musix
          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
          Its the little things that make the difference
          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

when I used to get home from work, I'd go through all the view new posts from the day and open in new windowz, all the ones i was interested in...... range from 20 to 30
            Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

my connectionz are too slow for more than a few
              Find me on Instagram

Comment

1-3 windows each with 3-5 tabs. Gets a little confusing sometimes, but i usually group a different window to a different topic eg. 3 windows = PSB/Business/Music etc

Comment

Comment

I have up to say... 15 tabs open - i'm one of those people who opens up google, searches and then middle clicks about the frist 10 links.... or say on here, middle click everything with new posts all at once and then read them...

Many more than that, and it gets hard to read, tho i am a big fan of the new IE7 mini preview thing...
                    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

How do I go about using tabs? i am an innernet n00b
                      Find me on Instagram

Comment

Ctrl+T on firefox, or middleclick a link with mouse. If your using explorer, download firefox, uninstall explorer and re-read first sentence.

Comment

Or install Opera, it's nicer than firefox
                          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

20 - 30 tabs across 2 - 3 windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Pricey View Post
                              Ctrl+T on firefox, or middleclick a link with mouse. If your using explorer, download firefox, uninstall explorer and re-read first sentence.

Actually i've found IE7 less painful than firefox of late.

Memory usage seems better, and it has the preview tabs button... displays a mini preview of every open tab all on one page....
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X