PaTWTK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaTWTK

Porcelain and I were getting ready for bed last night and catching glimses of TV, specifically a new show called "The Starter Wife". The wife in the show started going off about one thing or another and Porcelain made the comment to the effect that all women in these kind of shows are made out to be "crazy bitches".

I happily informed her that all women are crazy bitches and that they just put on a mask that is referred to as normality. The crazy bitch side comes out in relation to men, relationship problems, weight, etc and they are just freaking out about nothing.

So Porcelain and Taint want to know, is your woman a "crazy bitch" or are you going to let a brother down
    Yes she's a crazy bitch
    50.00%
    No, completely normal
    13.33%
    I'd say yes but she reads the forums
    16.67%
    what you talking about Willis
    20.00%

All women are crazy bitches (amongst other things). Some just hide it better than others.

Comment

I haz no crazy bitch, errrr, woman
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Damnit, Poll needs another option for Porcelains opinion : All men are arrogant arseholes.

I guess it's fitting that I forgot it

Comment

I hear ya bro. Some are more or less but always a crazy bitch to some degree
          10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

My mum rekons it's only a woman's hormones which make her able to tolerate men at all. So when they hit the menopause, they aren't becoming bitchy, it's just the inner bitch finally breaking through the haze.
            This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
              My mum rekons it's only a woman's hormones which make her able to tolerate men at all. So when they hit the menopause, they aren't becoming bitchy, it's just the inner bitch finally breaking through the haze.
              good call, but it still proves the point that all women are crazy bitches. You're mums just not denying it. More power to her

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Viper View Post
                  to be fair your Mrs just gave birth to your child so I can expect a little craziness there

Comment

It comes out when ppl are playing loud music late at night

Comment

ok, fess up....which one of the PSB girls just voted 'NO, completely normal'
                      Originally posted by kyliejane
                      benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                      Originally posted by harns
                      Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                        It comes out when ppl are playing loud music late at night
                        watch it you :o

Comment

Crazy yep...

If its not one thing its another...

Her..."F*8&^@#&(*&*(&(*&#*&(*!!! dirty clothes *&^(*&(&#(*&(*&[email protected]# dishes (*&#$&*#@(!!!*(*[email protected]@!#*$&@(#*$&"

Me... "Yeah I'll have another beer thanks"
                          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                          Its the little things that make the difference
                          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

what about fucken crazy non bitchas?? huh?

Comment

Originally posted by nipPlesticker View Post
                              what about fucken crazy non bitchas?? huh?
                              again, forgotten option of men are arrogant pricks, slipped my mind

Comment

Working...
                              X