PWTK- P-Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWTK- P-Plates

My son is on his "P" plates. I take them off the bike/car when I ride/drive. He complains. Is it legal for me to ride/drive with them displayed? I'm not a probationary license holder.
    "Yesterday was never the future. One cannot live backwards", she told him

ban him from driving the car, he won't complain about the plates anymore

Comment

Lol ,he will be banned from the bike first!

Comment

From what i was told its the same as if your son were to not have them displayed.
        Possibly without the demerits.

Comment

yes it is illegal. I got fined for it. It ruined my day.
          Cant keep my eyes from the circling skys,Tongue tied & twisted just an earthbound misfit I.

Comment

Thankyou! Mum was right again! (This time).

Comment

obviously illegal, another way of scamming money out of the public...
              Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

If its his car, then its up to you to leave it how you found it (put the plates back up when ur done).

If its your car, then its up to him to leave it how he found it (take the plates down when he's done).

Comment

My car, my bike. He uses the car to run the other kids around for me so I do put the P's back up , most times. It's more about not seeing the reason behind why I take them down.

Comment

Originally posted by Machast View Post
                    If its his car, then its up to you to leave it how you found it (put the plates back up when ur done).

If its your car, then its up to him to leave it how he found it (take the plates down when he's done).
                    Whose vehicle it is doesn't matter one little bit..
                    Mums says Coz mum says..
                    The rules are of the house are set by the parents.. not the snotty nose little ingrates that we thought to breathe life into..

The Law says he must have his [P] plates displayed..
                    His responsibility.. End Of Story..
                    Dont the youth and young adults on today have to take responsibility for anything they do these days..??

Originally posted by Petaldust View Post
                    My car, my bike. He uses the car to run the other kids around for me so I do put the P's back up , most times. It's more about not seeing the reason behind why I take them down.
                    Sorry PetalD..
                    To avoid unwanted sponsoring our local constabulary you will have to insure the [P] plate is not displayed so you can use your vehicle legally..
                    Norm
                    Its a Tour not a Race - Just don't get in my way when I'm Touring.

OzVFR.net MGP Tipping Mews News

Comment

Originally posted by Insane View Post
                      Whose vehicle it is doesn't matter one little bit..
                      ... except if you're wanting to teach your kids the common courtesy of leaving things the way you found them, so that other ppl aren't inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
                      X