Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RWTK: Good places for xmas/new years eve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RWTK: Good places for xmas/new years eve?

Ok guys,

As some of you will know this will be my first xmas/new year in this fair country I now call home!, and I find myself at a loose end, as apart from you lot and a handful of people from work, I don't know that many people to randomly get out for a celebration

I would like to know where a good night could be had on these special evenings?

What is the go with the city, are venue's ticket only, do they shut early etc etc?

Basically where the hell can I go for a decent night out on xmas and new years eve lol?
    Designed by a Genius.
    Built by Craftsmen.
    Ridden by a TWAT!

Zelda's in Rockingham

Can't guarantee you wont catch anything nasty, nor walk away with a ready made family just add RICO.

But it would be an interesting night out.

Comment

Gone are the big new yearss street parties in freo & NB. Replaced by gang violence and senseless bashings.

Freo & NB however are still your best bet although you could try Rockingham or Hillaries depending on your location.

I suggest taking a 9mm projectile weapon of some description just in case the locals get a little out of hand.
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by LaurenSOR View Post
        Zelda's in Rockingham

Can't guarantee you wont catch anything nasty, nor walk away with a ready made family just add RICO.

But it would be an interesting night out.
        that place is still there??? Shoulda been shut down years ago... a mecca for teen single mothers.... and mutton dressed as lamb.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

R1CO - just crash 'round Aphex's place. Look for the big flashing NOW OPEN sign, help yourself to all his beer. Thanks, you're welcome.

Comment

Or you could look for the big red light outside TORQ's mums house....

Comment

mmmmmmm teen single mums and mutton you say!

Oh I live in Canning Vale so city or freo would probably be my best bet
              Designed by a Genius.
              Built by Craftsmen.
              Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

Working...
              X