KWTK Bali Holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWTK Bali Holiday

Hey all, I'm thinking of trekking off to bali to indulge in copious amounts of alcohol and food at next to nothing prices. My question is I'm thinking of travelling in February but am told this is the "wet" season. I'm just wondering has anyone from here travelled to Bali at that time and exactly how wet is it?
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

do you like monsoons and humidity?
    it ussually isnt too bad, just shower 5 times a day

Comment

humidity is good, rain is ok depending on the length of the showers. if it rains 5 times a day but for only 5 or 10 mins each time, I couldn't care less. but if it rains 5 times for an hour or so, that would suck immensley.
      benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

We've been there during the wet and it's never put a damper (no pun intended) on the holiday.

Comment

spend basically the same n do Thailand is better

rain...undecover bar/restaurant... wot problem?

Comment

I went last xmas
            lost 12Kgs in 10 days..

Bali Fcuk Bali :-)
            Real Men Ride Nakid
            http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

done thailaind a few times, cost a bit more, takes a little longer to get there, haven't done Bali since I was 14 so figure go back there.

cheers andrew, looks as though it shouldn't be too bad then. I went to phuket in the rain season and it rained once in the morning and once in the afternoon every day so it was pretty good.

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Ive got something i need you to bring back for me. Theres a few large in it for ya .
                In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                Its the little things that make the difference
                Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I'm already taking a really heavy boogie board over for a mate.

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billywhizz View Post
                    I went last xmas
                    How was Xmas, we're on our way Monday, back the 27th?

Comment

we got married there end of Jan....it rained only a couple of times.
                      very humid.
                      it was perfect

Comment

Working...
                      X